• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's your hero and who's your partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

[-Viper-]

Predator
I usually always get Charmander as my hero and can never get anything else. Recently, i got Vulpix as my hero and Riolu as my partner, but for some odd reason the game just would not save. I couldn't get Vulpix anymore so i got Eevee and Riolu.

Most of the time its Charmander as hero and Treeko as partner.​

Hero: Swampert
Partner: Blaziken

We wreck things quite easily since we're a powerful pair of pokémon.

yukithewhitewolf

Trivial Master
Being as I play Explorers of Sky most often Hero: Riolu Partner: Vulpix

Trakyan

Im a treecko but PDM just killed him for me, i mean he crawls and his tail shakes about, pikachu walks on two legs and treecko doesnt!!??! i choose cyndaquil since it can actualy do something in those tight halways with ember for corners and IQ skill than lets it shoot flame thrower past me and its eruption never hurts its moveslots, only the enemy. treecko is a perfect hero since he has plenty of pp and can take the hits for frailer partners via drain moves and high Spc. attk plus pound for pp which is essential and two free moveslots, grass knot does well in one of them with dig doing nicely for the other or if you want full coverage get rockslide over gras knot and you could replace pound with energy ball for range and power and carry a page of elixirs

shinehunter

a Beyblading trainer
For exporlers of Sky my Pokemon are:

Akari the Vulpix and Mwenzi the Eevee

Bluekit121

Little Miss Lucario
In Explorers of Sky, I'm Vulpix and my partner's Riolu.

Psypert

I always get hardy nature so Charmander/Torchic for me
However I had 4 versions of PMD and I was making a team with every starter and region I stoped cous I got bored but seen we have a rescue thread I might re build them they were
Blue: Team Kanto, Bulbasaur (Leader) Charizard (Partner) Blastoise (Recruited Later)
Red: Team Johto, Typhlosion (Leader) Meganium (Partner) Feraligtr (Recuirted Later)
Darkness: Team Hoenn, Swampert (Leader) Blaziken (Partner) Sceptile (Recruited Later)
Sky: Team Sinnoh, Infernape (Leader) Empoleon (Partner) Torterra (Recruited Later)
???: Team Unova, Will decide deppending on the game "if it ever comes out"

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Feel free to disregard my previous post months back, since I now have my own Mystery Dungeon copy. It's kinda scary how accurate the personality tests are...

Anyway, I was shocked to get a Mudkip. I went ahead to choose a male Bulbasaur as my partner. Not sure if I'll regret naming him Tomoya anytime soon, though...

Lucariolover22

Aura Master
Last time my hero was a Totodile, that did not work so I restarted and got a Chimchar. My partner is a Mudkip

Thethhron

Shenanigans Knight
In my first, which was Red, I got set up as a machop and piked Pikachu for my partner. In Blue, I got set up as Pikachu and chose Cyndaquil as my partner. In Time, I got set up as Chimchar and my partner was Pikachu. In SKy, i got set up first as a phanphy. I did not like and tried again. Then I got Riolu. and my partner was Shinx

Flame Mistress

Usually I either get Bulbasaur or Totodile if I'm truthful. That's why I make things up. This time round in EoS I managed to get myself an Eevee, and picked Vulpix as my partner. I was very, very happy.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Strangely enough, even when I'm becoming truthful to the questions (unless I start over the game file), I was always getting Charmander on the first try. xD This has happened throughout all the PMD games I own, which is all of them (except for Darkness). lol

In Red/Blue, my partner was Pikachu. In Time/Sky, my partner was Piplup.

FairoNeko

I play in Red

First time, I'm a Skitty with Pikachu as my partner
Second time, I purposely picked Eevee and had Cyndaquil as my partner

Status
Not open for further replies.