• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

who's your main pokemon in online battles?

abgar

Fufufufu
i dont make them less i show poeple that they can still pwn like the ubers.
Ps. I didn't mean to double post.

oh no, i just said that because of the other person post, mean, ww all have heard about shuppets, rattatas, pikachus and wynauts defeating ubers

A new quote for my sig.

a new one? where are the others?

Last edited:

Cipher

Nothing to be done
I have a collection of 15 Pokemon that I rotate through, but one that always remains on my pass is Toggles the Togekiss. I usually lead with it, as well. It has varied attacks, and I've yet to see anything beat it in one hit, and only very rarely two.

Toggles always does me proud when it beats a Dialga or a Darkrai.

Haruka_Ash

mostly i use 3 pokemon that remain crobat garchomp and gallade the rest rotate between heracross jolteon magnezone and others

~*DarkAbsol*~

run, i'll attack~~*
I mostly use Hydro my swampert and sapphira my vaporeon in doubles- surf + water absorb ^_^

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
When I entered my team in Wifi, I was positive my Gardevoir would own it up. But turns out that my thought worst Pokemon, Gengar, stepped it up and now he's my best. Heh, I sound like a football coach deciding which QB or RB to start.

Phoenix16

Ghost Trainer
I was surprised when i started online battling. I EV trained a brave heracross in atk and spd and when i do level 100 battles his atk stats is 380! With close combat and megahorn he can sweep almost anthing in one hit. (700 hp blissey in one hit)

RaiBlade

ɾαρτυɾε
Roserade and Kingdra.
2 Energy Balls to defeat Palkia.
1 Dragon Pulse to defeat Palkia. ( Red Bar )

morefirepokemon

Fire Master
infernape is my strongest poke
i lead with staraptor he can knock out almost all his weaknesses with cc

legit_trainer_eli

Beginning Trainer
welll, in my UU party I send out hitmonlee and steelix. People don't expect that combo. H-lee kills just about everything he's supposed to. Steelix is a riot bcuz people just don't know any of his other weaknesses for some reason (G-chomps use dragon claw on him, lmao then I kill em with Ice fang)

in my Random party, I start off with Meganium and Empoleon. Meganium sets up reflect, empoleon lives 2 close combats. Meganium lives 2 blizzards and 1 Mewtwo flamethrower. My fave pokes are Steelix, Meganium and Absol, but he's too weak to use.

Last edited:

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
No Pokémon is not good enough to use...as long as it's fully evolved. Even then, some unevolved Pokémon may have advantages over their evolved forms.

nintenerd542

girlfriend killer
I am starting to use Saximau(my jynx) alot(lovely kiss is much more dependable that hypnosis =P). same with Magiken, (my mismagius). probably because of their high speed. and i discontinued my shiny starmie for a while since i have to get and train a new one. my shiny starmie is fairly slow...(dunno if 150 speed @ lv. 50 is decent enough for a starmie =\)

Last edited:

Yaho0

Whys you in my room?
It's also a rare female Lucario...with an IV of 31 in Speed.
eh lucario girls arn't that rare, I alwas get females instead of males.

Any way back on topic
I usualy start with swampert :260: and syther :123: . scyther sword dances while swampert knocks out the oppenent or at least weakens them. then scyther wipes out who ever is sent out next.

mewfanforlife

I usually use Roserade first in the line up. Occasionally I'll use a Garchomp or Starmie first.

Asaspades

Evil Monkey!!!
I normaly lead with lucario. Sword dance sweep out of the gate.

Midnight Rider

I just own with garchomp@chioce band. I usually use outrage no matter what pokemon is out. Just because of chicoe band+stab. Unless a pokemon like skarmory/stellix/aggron are out.

Biechae

my loyal infernape with earthquake it leads me to victory almost every time along with my trusty salamance.

Wiimote

Tao is Taokaka!
My shiny Rotom is my Main Pokemon most of the time. In double battles, its choice specs discharge and my Shiny Garchomp's Earthquake together can be trouble if you don't know how to counter.