• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's your Poke' mascot?

spentendo

One with my dragons
Note that this is not a bishie-based thread, this is totally different. In this thread, you have to claim who your pokemon mascot is. Each member gets one mascot, and no two members can share a mascot. You can choose any pokemon in any form, as long as it is one pokemon, it actually is a pokemon (no egg claims), and wasn't taken before you. You must also claim you know your mascot by giving at least 1 vital fact about it in your sig; 2 if female or shiny, or 3 if both. (Female only counts when there's a difference between the 2 genders.) Also, you must have a picture of your mascot in your sig after you claim it here, in addition to the fact that it is your mascot (unless it is obvious, like Serebii if he chose celebi). You can also retire your mascot by stating it here and removing the mascot evidence. So, happy mascot-finding! Your mascot ownership isn't official until it's posted below that you own it. THIS IS NOT BISHIE-RELATED!

Current Mascots and Their Owners:
Spentendo -- ;149;
!!-Eevee-!! -- ;133;
Hamstar -- Team Rocket's ;052;
pink skitty -- ;300;
Kyogre master -- ;382;
aviano -- ;243;
chariking -- ;006;
ladywolf -- ;262;
Eclipse -- ;479;
Perry -- ;463;
pit-fall -- Red ;130;
Sheer Cold -- ;144;
Whytemage -- ;146;
Inc -- ;196;
masteroftime -- ;385;
~*Opal Totodile*~ -- ;158;
Darkpkmn fan1 -- ;025;
Delarm -- ;489;
Monkey King -- ;424;

Also, my friend pit-fall will be the co-owner of this thread, meaning that if I'm not here, he can supervise this place in my place. Thank you Pit-fall.
I'm very busy right now, so If a mod could take over this thread and edit this post for updates, that would be quite appreciated.

Last edited:

!!-Eevee-!!

Uhm.. Is this thread aproved by some mod? But I the idea, so I choose Eevee as my mascot.

~Eevee

spentendo

One with my dragons
Uhm.. Is this thread approved by some mod? But I the idea, so I choose Eevee as my mascot.

~Eevee
Okay. You know, you can say Shiny Eevee if you think you have 2 important facts about the pokemon. If you read post 1, you'll find all the criteria. Here is a link to a website where you can get your Eevee image.

Here it is. And no, it wasn't approved by a mod yet. But I'll tell a mod about it as soon as possible.

!!-Eevee-!!

But I don't understand, must I say if it is Shiny, what attack, gender etc.?

~Eevee

Hamstar

o snp.
Alright I get it.
I claim TEAM ROCKET'S Meowth, please? =D

would the quote in my sig count as a fact?

spentendo

One with my dragons
Alright I get it.
I claim TEAM ROCKET'S Meowth, please? =D

would the quote in my sig count as a fact?
Yes, just state in it that he's your mascot, not bishie. They're different.
But I don't understand, must I say if it is Shiny, what attack, gender etc.?
Just if it's shiny, say that it's shiny, and mention gender if there's a difference in appearance for that pokemon based on gender, like with Venasaur.

OK then my mascot will be Skitty yay
Sig? Skitty? Okay. But remember the sig.

Last edited:

pepsi plunge

does shiftrys pic in my trainer card/avatar count..? if so i claim shiftry

shiftry fact: shiftry live atop large trees with their unevolved forms seedot, and nuzleaf

Hamstar

o snp.
*edited sig* Better?

Ok, I'll play along.
I'll claim Kyogre as my mascot.
Fact: Kyogre has the power to create massive rain clouds that cover the entire sky and bring about torrential downpours. This Pokémon saved people who were suffering from droughts.

*goes to edit sig*

Skull-Kid

I get it.
I claim Shellder as my mascot.Hes male.Heres a fact:

"Shellder swims backward by opening and closing its 2 shells.Its large tongue is always hanging out and requires water stone to evolve into cloyster"

Last edited:

Aviano

I dropped my balls
Yes, just state in it that he's your mascot, not bishie. They're different.

How exactly?

oh, just in case this is the next big thing: Raikou.
Raikou fact: SubRaikou (is there any other?) can beat Blisseys without Seismic Toss. I know that Blissey sucks without Seismic Toss, but still.

Last edited:
My mascot: Articuno

Nolan owns one. It currently has the only 2-hit-KO combo. "Arctic" is spelled with two C's. It appears to mountain travelers. Articuno is well named: It's the first legendary!

Affirmative

STOP RESETTIN'!
I want my mascot to be Gallade. I don't care what kind, just Gallade.

Darkmaster Rannon

Thundercats Hoo!
I claim Kangaskhan!

fact: Kangaskhan are only female and if you see a baby one playing it's mother is close by ready to attack any predators. here name comes from Gengis Khan, the greatest Mongolian General and a Tyrant.

yeah, go Kanga!

LegendaryRotom

I claim the levitating ball of plasma,ROTOM as my mascot!!!!

"The only pokemon who can get you an Arceus WITHOUT a cheating device."

Klaus

TOMATO BERRY!
I'm board..so hey, let's give it shot! I'm going with Mr.Mime! You got it. That adorible
mime with hands more broader that his dreams. He is mine!

As always, be kind to the mime.;122;