• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's your Poke' mascot?

Copygoo

Page of Heart
Aipom is my mascot. ;190; Regular Aipom.

Does the animation count?

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
Hmm, I would say Spoink but since it's my Bishie, Could my Mascot be Grumpig???

Also, I can't fit a picture in my sig so is my Avatar ok?

Thanks

BTW, Bishie does refer to pretty boy/girl though as mentioned by a Mod in the Bishie thread, it can mean pretty monster!

Last edited:

masteroftime

OBJECTION BBQ!
^LOL i never thought about that, but it's true! imagine shakers in its hand and it trying to climb the border and you're right!!!!

Anyway... Did I get my mascot yet?

Kataphrut

I claim Munchlax ;munchlax;

He's just like me. Fat, funny and doesn't care what anyone else thinks.

Aviano

I dropped my balls
How the hell can Pokemon be a 'Bishie' anyway? Bishounen/Bishoujo means beautiful boy/girl.

Sometimes I wonder if half the people here who claim "lolz *insert Pokemon's name here* is my Bishie!!" have any idea what the word means.

Lol, sometimes I wonder why people insist on sticking to the old meaning of a word. People who say 'emo' is a music style and whatever. Newsflash: you don't decide what a word means, the community does.

LUK3

Umbreon duh!

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD
Clash, it isn't. What bishie is short for means "beautiful boy or girl" and as such you can't keep track of who has what bishie, like you can with mascots.

Can't keep track of who has what? Tell that to the people who are constantly updating and tending to the Bishie thread!

And as SIMILAR as this is to the Bishie Thread, I guess I'll be claiming a "mascot."

I claim(just like a bishie) Wobbuffet to be my Mascot.

Kariachi

Power Is Beautiful
I`d like to claim Raichu (male) as my mascot, please. Thank you.

Also, should I put this in my signature now, or what until you make it official?

masteroftime

OBJECTION BBQ!
Hmmm.... Ok. I'll try to be more correct this time.

I claim Normal (not shiny) Jirachi.

In anime Jirachi grants wishes. It created a fake groudon, because it didnt want to make a really groudon for team magma (specificaly butler). In the english dub it is refered to as "he"

Is this good?