• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's Your Pokemon? Ver. 2.0

Fire_Pokemon_Master_271

Not Giving a Crap
Owner- Fire_Pokemon_Master_271 (FPM)
Co-Owner- suicune lover (Sl)

Hello one and all. It me, FPM, and I'm here which a remake of a game that never really got off the ground. It's Who's Your Pokemon?, which was first made by Sea Note.

Game Play:
Hello everyone, I'm somewhat new to Serebii (I have been lurking for awhile) and I think it's about time that I make a game. The game that I have in mind is a little complicated and I hope it works. The name of the game is, Who's Your Pokemon!?

This game can have 15-30 people depending on who wants to play. Depending on the theme of the round everyone will have a Pokemon. (An example round would be, Water Pokemon). The goal of this game is for you to find out who everyone is before anyone else! To do this you are aloud to PM/VM people, for alliances, post in this thread. Basically do whatever you want!

Seems hard right? Well there are also 2 different ways for you to figure people out. Every 48 hours we will start a new phase, there are 4 phases.

1) Group Vote: Everyone will vote on the thread and the person who has the majority of votes will have to revel their role. Even though their role is out in the open they can still play!

2) Chat: For 48 hours you are aloud to talk with other people about the game and find out roles on your own.

3) PM: Every player will PM me the name of another person playing the game. They will then find out which Pokemon that person owns.

4) Chat: Same as #2

and then repeat!

Sounds easy? Lets see if it can work! To sign up put your name on this list and then PM me a Pokemon that fits our theme. (Yes two people can have the same Pokemon!)

New Rules
1. Anyone who doesn't send in a PM before sign-ups close will be removed from the list.

New Phases
5) The Luck Round: Everyone will guess a number (or color, or letter, depending on what I feel like) Two people can guess the same thing. The guessing will be done on the forum. The person (or people) who guess right will be PM'd with the pokemon of a random player. If no one gets it right, then no one wins. Simple. This round will last 48 hours.

Theme:
Starters and Their Evolutions

1) Dittoman97 ;394; (Revealed in the third voting round)

2) sasukeanditachi

3) fongerman

4) lbsweet96

5) Bisasam

6) pokemon-expert-chris

7) Poke_Hunter ;159; (Revealed in the second voting round)

8) Bugwarrior ;007; (Revealed in the first voting round)

Sign-ups for the first round are closed, but stay tuned. A new round could start at anytime. You may also write-into the game, but you will be starting at a disadvantage.

Last edited:

Dittoman97

Piplup?
I'll join...

Fire_Pokemon_Master_271

Not Giving a Crap
Theme:
Starters and Their Evolutions

1) Dittoman97

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

Need more sign-ups. Ditto, please PM me your pokemon.

Sasukat

Back from the dead
ill join :)

1) Dittoman97

2) Sasukeanditachi

3) Fongerman

4) lbsweet96

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

Has everyone been good PM'd FPM?

super riolu31

"KAWAII!!"
[;471; you!!!]

ill join!!!

Fire_Pokemon_Master_271

Not Giving a Crap
1) Dittoman97

2) sasukeanditachi

3) fongerman

4) lbsweet96

5) Bisasam

6) super riolu31

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

Those not in blue still need to send me a PM with their pokemon.

Ill join...

1) Dittoman97

2) sasukeanditachi

3) fongerman

4) lbsweet96

5) Bisasam

6) super riolu31

7) pokemon-expert-chris

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

Dittoman97

Piplup?
I sent you the PM, right?

Fire_Pokemon_Master_271

Not Giving a Crap
Ok, lets put this another way. The ones in blue HAVE sent me their pokemon.

Therefore, the only one I need a pokemon from is super riolu31.