• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whose side are you on?

july6

Team Aqua rulez!
http://i33.*******.com/1o62y1.png​
if you was a trainer in Hoenn region and you must choose a team what team you will choose?
Team Aqua to rule the seas and the oceans with the power of Kyogre ;382;or Team Magma to controll deserts and mountains using Grudon;383;?

Here we can talk about our favourite teams^^

you can easily understand which of these is my favorite XD

Last edited:

leon25270

<- Zap Cannon Espeon
I guess I would join Team Aqua for the ff. reasons:

1) By that time, I would already have a Water-Type-themed Pokemon team.
2) Ironically, the Aqua girls' uniforms are hotter than the Magma girls' uniforms.

The only thing stopping me from joining is the fact that I'm afraid to swim.

Last edited:

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Team Aqua definitely. Kyogre and water!

Saberu

Definitely Team Aqua. I've been known for having too many water types with me at one time and I love kyogre and suicune.
Have you noticed that team Aqua girls' hair is red, while team Magma girls' hair is blue? XD

july6

Team Aqua rulez!
oh I prefer Team Aqua! In the anime and in the manga is better then Team Magma!
and leaders too... Ican't comparate them! are so different! I prefer Archie!... Maxie is so...so... ugly!
[spiler]XDDD Archie is ugly too but in my opinion Maxie is uglier than him[/spoiler]

Oh... in a japanese web site I noticed about some shippings... what do you think about?

Akuadan shipping = Archie x Shelly
Matubasa x Aogiri = Maxie x Archie
Brody x Ash

Kipcha

Team Magma. I have been in a near death drowning incident, and feel a sort of bitterness towards water now. Plus, I would get to use fire types, and that is always a positive.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Team Aqua, just cause water is awesome, and cause id get to use water pokemon, and thats a plus

PkmnTrainerJ

Team Aqua. No contest. What are Team Magma going to do use Ground-types? Oh, look Surf. Fire-types? Oh, look, Surf. Zubats? Oh, look, Ice Beam.

It might help that I like water-types.