• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whose side are you on?

Flurried Rains

~No Day But Today.
I would definitely be on Team Aqua. Their costumes are much better. They get to hang out on a boat in the sunshine all day, compared to some overheated volcano. Water Pokemon aren't only my favorite type of Pokemon, but they are strong against Fire and Ground types, so Team Magma would be screwed. Water in general is just awesome. Their plan to flood the world is cool because they are basically destroying all of the people that disagree with them and letting everyone on their team live, plus I wouldn't mind living on a giant boat. Finally, Team Magma sucks.

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
Though the goals of both teams are very one dimensional and would end up ruining the balance of our planet, I suppose I'd join Team Aqua. I prefer their uniforms and water pokemon are my favorite type.

Ammako

I think in Emerald there should have been Team Magma and Aqua plus another team that goes for Rayqyaza, that wouldn't have let any of the legendaries alone.

RifleAvenger

See you starside
I'd like to side with balance too, but to stay on topic if I had to choose I'd go Aqua.
Reason A: Aqua's plan works too well, they start flooding the world and it actually seems like to world is in real Danger. Catastrophic sea surges and unyielding rain compared to a localized drought and bad sunburn. I love Groudon, but really it should be raising continents from the seafloor and blowing the roof off Mt. Chimney, not raising the UV index.
Reason B: Maxie thinks if he evaporates the water, it will stay gone, and he also gets his colors wrong like Archie. That puts Archie one step above Maxie.
Reason C: Team mamga outfits look like crazy fans at a comicon. Pirates > Fanboys
Reason D: Kyogre could kick Groudon's *** anyday
Reason E: Has to do with Fanfic so it doesn't belong here
Reason F: I got Sapphire First!
Reason G: Archie's Mustache could own Maxie all on its own, and his actual party would drown Maxie's. On a related note it seems that given type matchups, Aqua should of won a long time ago.
Basically the only thing that Team Magma is better at that Team agua is failing to threaten the world (which is a good thing, if you think about it).
"Team Aqua Rulez!"

cascade88

< go ask alice >
Team Rocket, because no one team will ever top them. Ever.

Eh, in being forced to choose a side, I'ma go with Aqua. Soley because they rule the water, and I'm rather fond of water. And because Shelly's hair is awesome.

pichu96

I would join Team Aqua because I love Water Pokemon!

charigod

charizard tamer
;383; all the way

dawsoc

Yes, I'm still alive
team aqua, but i would guard the hideout, i would drown in the water.

ScorpioStarmie

Concert Headbanger
I would be on Team Aqua. I always am involved with anything water~

Banana Bloodplanet

If either of them succeeded it could mean the end of life, but if forced to choose, Team Aqua. I like Kyogre more than Groudon, (most) Water-type Pokemon more than (most) Fire-type Pokemon and Archie more than Maxie. I also can't stand heat very much.

Last edited:

The Flash

I like shorts!
team aqua FTW!! mainly because if team magma were to raise the heat of everything the ice caps would melt thus rising the sea level and making the seas bigger. Team Leader Maxie needs a facepalm...

Zetta Awesome

If I were forced to choose one, I would probably join Team Aqua. Though I thought Magma was cool, on my list, Team Aqua won more often(water is also one of my favorite types)

Type
Water>Fire
Legendary
Kyogre>Groudon (Competitively speaking of course)
Practicality
Aqua Plan<Magma Plan (Why would you want less living space?)
Team Leader
Archie=Maxie (Maxie looks like that awesome conniving evil dude and Archie looks like that guy who can and will beat you down)
Pokemon Selection
Water Pokemon>Fire Pokemon (A lot of great water pokemon available even when restricted to pokemon in Hoenn-Swampert,Starmie,Gyarados, etc.)
Admins
Shelly<Courtney
Matt<Tabitha
Grunts
Pirates>Cult-like/Comic convention costume

Last edited:

Handsome

James: Falcon...
I prefer Team Aqua over Magma. Why? Because I like water more than... fire. I also think that Team Aqua's uniforms and Archie look cooler than Team Magma.

RichBoy22

Dragon User
Team Aqua!

Team magma. Archie is way better that (Forgot team aquas leader name).

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
I'm stuck. I like both of them and i cant decide.

Aqua:
Decent uniforms
I prefer Water over Land
I prefer Kyogre over Groundon
I don't like the heat

Magma:
Love the uniforms
I like the Pokemon they use better
I hardly use water type Pokemon
I like fire over water, although I like water more than land

So I'm not sure.