• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whose side are you on?

Yogurt

Team Aqua obviously. It even sounds better.

shinigami13

SoulSilver ftw!
I would go with Team Magma for the following reasons
-Uniforms (I wouldn't want to look like a pirate)
-Type (I prefer Fire over Water anyday
-Not a fan of bodies of water
-I like Groudon better than Kyogre
-Maxie looks cooler than Archie

PsychicsRox

Team Magma. I do love Water Pokemon more than Fire Pokemon but there's just one teenie matter.
I CAN'T SWIM! I don't want to drown when Team Aqua makes the sea level go up! XD

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Team Aqua, because I'm obssesed with Water Types and Mightyena's. Little "meh" about the Zubat line though.

Plus, Archie's beard is SO COOL. OMGIWANTSWUN

InfamousMrJ

Serebii'sGhostbuster
I'd hate to pick really, but for the lone reason of Torkoal, I'd have to go with Magma. ^^
Of course, maybe I could just give her little water wings and join Aqua? XD

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
I'd join Team Aqua. Kyogre seems like a better Pokemon than Groudon anyway. Then again, I like to use Special Users (unless I needed to go by stat for help in PBR. The only special user I have on my team for it is my Togekiss)

Woopman

Wooptrainer
Team Aqua. Why? Because they're justy plain cooler. And I like the the Flood music better than the Drought music.

mudkip master

Surf's up Mudkip
team aqua FTW water vs ground who will win?

~Kirbychu~

ಠ_ಠ
Is saying that you'd join a team just because of the pokemon each of the generic grunts use a good reason? I don't see why'd they limit you to only a few types of pokemon... Maybe Aqua would ban Ground/Fire and Magma would ban Water/Ice, but really...

pikapokepower

totally team aqua. kyogre is WAYYYY cooler than groudon.

cocoa_adele

team magma ... DUH
cool hoodies with horns on them!
totally match houndour and houndoom ^^

Miss_Pocket_Monster

Well, I like Groudon the best, but Water types give me more versatile options and a sexier uniform. So, I'm going with Team Aqua on this. I wanna be a sexy pirate chick. ;260;

leon25270

<- Zap Cannon Espeon
I guess I would join Team Aqua for the ff. reasons:

1) By that time, I would already have a Water-Type-themed Pokemon team.
2) Ironically, the Aqua girls' uniforms are hotter than the Magma girls' uniforms.

The only thing stopping me from joining is the fact that I'm afraid to swim.

You know what, I just realized that rain isn't really good for me. I don't really have a good immune system. And as I said in an earlier post, I'm also afraid to learn how to swim.

Which is why I could always join Team Magma instead. Here are some other reasons:

1) I can tolerate heat. I've noticed that. Besides, I live in a tropical area.
2) The Magma girls' uniforms are hot in their own way... Can anyone say, "It's gettin' hot in here! So hot! So-" I'll stop there...

However, what would stop me from joining Team Magma is the risk of 3rd Degree Burns or the occasional Death By Molten Lava...

Last edited:

THUNDER!!!

&lt;So Many Stickers!
I would choose Team Aqua,i like them cause there like Pirates.

Pokeman1234

What a mess...
Hmmm.... I would probobly join Team Magma because I cannot swim very well. But I like water because it makes it easy to do push ups. Bounce Bounce Bounce... They should make an imbetween team and call it Maqua I would join that. But otherwise I would join Magma go molten lava.
Burn baby burn, disco inferno. Burn baby burn I wanna see you move.
Whoa, you sex is on fire. I cant think of anyhting else.