• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whose side are you on?

I would probably favor Team Magma simply because Groudon is cooler, and I would like to aim towards making more land instead of drowning it. Most people would agree that there is enough ocean.

theschmizz

Silver Trainer
aqua has hella cool costumes and a better hideout so them

Duran

tank'd
Team Magma, because I'm a pyromaniac, their costumes are cool, and Groudon was an insane force to be reckoned with in Ruby and in the movie.

COKTAL

<-Newest Shiny!!!
Magma all the way, Groudon pwns Kyogre.
Also celebitrainer, without earth and rocks, there wouldn't be a place to live, just saying.

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
Maaagggmmmmaaaa.......I really dont know why but having more land are would be....I dunno but overall I just like magmas uniforms xD ^^""

groudonlover

I make Banners
You could guess from my Username xD
Red is cooler than Blue(and, does anyone remember that in the Animé, it is Maxie, not Archie that tries to flood the world, and even his own friends.... and Team Magma's Infraview Goggles is cool xD)

sal-sudairy

I hate them both, but if I had to choose, it would be Magma.
For the people who like Aqua because of Kyogre or Magma because of Groudon, remember that they're trying to capture them and force them to do what they want.

maxx unlimited

<-Gender Undisclosed
Team Aqua.
One of my favorite types is water.

NatOreN

NOT THE FACE!!
Most probably Team Magma. The vastness of the ocean and it's dark depths tend to scare the **** out of me.

Sonic15

May Fanboy
Team Aqua all the way! They are just full of awesomeness.