• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whose side are you on?

team aqua!^___^
xd honestly, i not in anyone side,
but team aqua is better.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Team Aqua. Team Magma wants more more seas, without seas, there'll be no water, without water, we'll all die.

tom-tom

Furret <3
team magma because maxie is way cooler than archie but i would choose rocket over both of them and gaylactic

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Meh, neither side. I kicked their butts, why should I side with them? XD

Anyway. If I had to pick a side, I'd pick Aqua. Their plot to flood the world actually makes sense, as the Earth is mostly made of water anyway. Plus, their outfits were cooler, and their leader wasn't a total knobhead.

Lucazard

Spoof Man™
Team Aqua, rather freeze because it becomes freezing without sunlight to death than burnt to death

Rugia Thunder

Biohazard!
Team Aqua for sure, better leader, better outfits, and just more my style xD

giradialkia

God, i dunno.. They're both total knobheads.. Although, at least they don't refer to themselves as ''evil'' or ''criminals'' as much as team rocket.. Well, excepting that first Aqua/Magma Grunt you beat:
''Grr! My career in crime comes to an end!''. Honestly, who does that?
I suppose i'd pick Magma, because their costumes kick ***. I mean, horns on a hoodie, that's what i'm talkin about.. Lol. Team Aqua's attire, on the other hand, suck. They're like little kids playing dress-up.

Well, I would choose Team Magma, because I hate the Water. Plus, I don't like Archie very much... Then again Kyogre is cooler then Groudon.. But Magma's super secret base is near my favourite town, Lavaridge. So I'd choose Magma.

coolespeon

I dont know.
Team aqua, of course. I like their uniforms and their plan will help to repair the droughts in all the world.

Beotium

Mew-Overlord
Team Magma as I like the sun and..nah I wouldn't say I hate water, but the sun is better^^ So Team Magma