• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whose that Pokémon?! Weekly Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

charizard009

Captian Obvious...
Really dont know what else you could do with these outlines, but here we go...
999-Mutant.png

Its just a mutant of different things... a cat, duck, plants, rocks, waer, and fire.
Name: Muthing
Classification: Unkown Pokemon

satsumarax

1st generation girl
Alright boys, this week's contest is up

Wow, how very presumptuous of you, assuming no females could possibly attempt to enter this contest. I made this sprite just to spite you. lol

budixie-iaza.gif

Budixie
The "Pixie" Pokemon.

BUDIXIE are rarely seen by male trainers, and on the occasions when they are captured are known to often be disloyal and very hard to train. Female trainers seem to have no such trouble, however. When all else fails, BUDIXIE is known to bludgeon other pokemon with their flowers.

((Sorry found this funny so couldn't resist. No offence has been taken or meant. :) ))

Frosty Voltorb

iaza18667853572900.png

Option 1: Psymeleon, the Changing Pokemon
Psychic/Grass
Losing its' legs, it uses its' psychic abilities to float about. Its' tail is powerful enough to suspend it from the highest tree limbs.

I had fun with this! First scratch sprite I've done in so long!

Gizamimi-Pichu

Unova Traveler
Who's that Pokémon?

AnHzL.png

DOLFLY

Dolfly, the dolphin-like pokémon. Dolfly has a special ability that permits it to breathe underwater when it's swimming.

~G-P​

Last edited:

wolftamer9

100 shots, 100 hits!
Who's that Pokémon?

AnHzL.png

DOLFLY

Dolfly, the dolphin-like pokémon. Dolfly has a special ability that permits it to breathe air when it's flying.

~G-P​

...Dolphins already breathe air.

umbreot

God of Fusions
Contest Closed.

maxxa

~her last bounty~
This was a successful contest guys, 10/10 for the 3 weeks run time.

Christ...

lookxitsxlauren

Okay.... When do we find out who won? I'm ready for the next contest. I didn't get to join this one -.-

lookxitsxlauren

So... Can we ask a Moderator if someone else can take over?

Frosty Voltorb

Well, we'll have to either wait, or have someone take over for now. One option or the other, cause this contest has pretty much come to a standstill.

lookxitsxlauren

I vote we ask a mod.

Frosty Voltorb

If we did ask a mod, I'm not sure hey'd choose a winner. Unless we vote like in the WSC.

lookxitsxlauren

I just figured they could tell us what to do lol. Would voting like in WSC be making this contest too much like WSC?

Whoa umbreot you better have a good excuse for failing to host your contest here. XP

If umbreot doesn't come back in a few days from now, we'll definitely have others host it. I'll help out with updating the first post unless you feel like making an entirely new thread out of this. PM me if you're interested!

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
ha ha this seems interesting do more

Status
Not open for further replies.