• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whose that Spritermon?

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
IT'S METALFLYGON08

"FLY FLY"

iaza11719791835400.gif

Prevos for Likitung and Tangela (No Names yet). And 100% scratch Pike Queen Lucy.

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
lulzy Lickitung pre-evo. I'll call him "Lickid".

Tangela's pre-evo. (Tangot) has a problem, though. I don't think the brown would suit Tangela, or anything related. Otherwise, fine.

Lucy = FOR TEH EPIC WINZ!

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
Yeah it was based on Tangrowth needing to breed holding that Bulb item, and the egg would be a bulb, that like real bulbing plants, is absorbed by the soil once blossomed.

Yeti

iaza11719721064000.gif

no name though.

Ice/Fighting

Last edited:

KennySniper

Blinded by society
Yeti looks good,but I got a deja-vu feeling watching it,Lickid looked good but I don't think brown suits Tangot

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
Yeti is amazing. I'd call it Yebomati.