1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Whose Your Favorite Zatch Bell Mamodo?

Discussion in 'Alternate Animé & Manga Discussion' started by Naruto Uzumaki, Aug 1, 2006.

1. Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki Cascade Trainer

Hey Everyone What is your favorite Mamodo from Zatch Bell? My favorite is Zatch or Tia!

Last edited: Aug 1, 2006
  2. Zinimi

Zinimi Yes, I like Snubbull

I've watched the show and own the first manga, but could never remember the guy's name...
    It's that dark Mamodo with the girl as the partner, the one with the "Reis" and "Gravi-something" attacks.

3. Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki Cascade Trainer

His name is Brago.

4. ^You mean Brago? He gets a good time to shine at the end of the current dub saga.;)

My favorite...I have a few. Zatch is probably #1, because he's cute, uses lightning, and has the seiyuu with the most adorable voice(Ikue Ootani[Chopper, Hana-chan, and yes, PIKACHU]).-^_^- Tia's very awesome too.

5. Zinimi

Zinimi Yes, I like Snubbull

Thanks. =D
    Yup, then Brago is my favorite. I also like Fulgori and Konchomi (i know I probably spelled them both wrong XD)
    Let's do a random number and see what Pokemon it is. ;299;

6. Deputy55

Deputy55 RK9 Unit

I say Zatch, lightning is awesome. Besides, he is invincible

7. akane_rose

akane_rose winter rose

rose: my favorite mamodo is Won Rei and that weird mamodo bunny. >_> weird bunny but funny!!! XD

8. Almighty Zard

Almighty Zard He has returned.

mine is Bari the wind mamodo that fights like somebody from dragonball. heck i'd love to see him and Brago go at it.

9. Railith

Railith Hero of Justice

Pony(uma)gon is the best mamodo. I mean really you all should know this.

10. Katsu Koneko

Katsu Koneko 明日がある

My favorite ish: Gashu/Zatch because he's cute, uses lightning, and has the seiyuu with the most adorable voice(Ikue Ohtani who does PIKACHU! *glomps Pika Plushie*)

11. Miss Kanna

Miss Kanna Hakudoshi Addicted

Tio! >=D

Muahahaha,I love characters with short tempers and pink/reddish hair XD
    I also like Won Rei and Laila <33

12. Ash6K

Ash6K 8D

Zatch, Tia, Brago, Ponygon, and Won Rei are my favorites. Especially, Tia...she's awesome and her final offensive spell looks cool.

13. Kimori

Kimori Feel my soul

My favorite is probably Tia. She's just awesome, and her defense/healing spells are really useful. I also like Ponygon, because he's just too funny! XD

14. Sabaku_no_Gaara

Sabaku_no_Gaara Party Monster 8D

Zeon~ ;3

Or Nyarurato.

Even so......<3

15. Oh god; NYARURATO(Nya in the dub, but pronounced Nia)! KITTY~!>^.^<

...I'm a cat person, sue me.:p

16. Hakuryuu

Hakuryuu Bloody git

Kiyomaro Takamine.

>>

<<

OH! MAMODO YOU SAY? Gash Bell. In the dub, Zatch.

17. @ akane_rose: You mean Momon? XD

Gash, Kanchome, Umagon and Brago > Other mamodos....XDD

Gash is probably my number one fave....XD Brago a close second, Kanchome then Umagon. XD

18. Milotic Wave

Milotic Wave xPLAGUEx

Tia zatch Brago Zeno & Umagon

19. alyssa

alyssa <3 Cutie;

my favorite is zatch and penny

20. akane_rose

akane_rose winter rose

rose: if that the name of that rabbit mamodo that kept looking up Tia's skirt then yes!! I love that little guy!! though he is kind of perverted... >_>