• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Why are these games on sale?

I have a question?

i posted it here though because I
thought it would be good to discuss.

Anyway it seems that everywhere i go

pokemon dimond, pearl, and even platinum
are on sale!

anyone know why!?

Last edited:

Forever&Always

DanceInTheDark
Because the store wants them to be? Nintendo maybe wants to give a price drop possibly?

And you shouldn't be worrying about pokemon, a spelling game is what you need.

Because the store wants them to be? Nintendo maybe wants to give a price drop possibly?

And you shouldn't be worrying about pokemon, a spelling game is what you need.

Yes i know that pokemon is still prospering
i was just curios

Forever&Always

DanceInTheDark
As I said, a spelling game is what you need.

And its about time a price drop is in order $34.99 for a game thats been out for almost three years?

Shide

um

because pokemon is like one of the most popular video games in the world, is very unique as far as its genre, and has helped mold this generation?

mas

Because they sale so many that they got alot of money and they don't need more money so they can give it for free and be a millionare for many generatios.

mas

It's good they are on sale for us see.

Ampy

Light The Stars
I have a question?

i posted it here though because I
thought it would be good to discuss.

Anyway it seems that everywhere i go

pokemon dimond, pearl, and even platinum
are on sale!

anyone know why!?

Ummm.. it's on sale because it sells big and they get lots of money, and why wouldn't Platinum be on sale, it just came out a few months ago... heck why wouldn't Diamond and Pearl be on sale? Obviously it's gonna be on sale, there's a big demand for them... but can you tell me why they wouldn't be on sale?

Tryanitar

they're on sale because now games go on sale due to how long theyve been out look at
FF7:Crisis Core- thats an awesome game i mean spectacular but its on sale for 20$
why complain

Xerudic

Pokemon addict [:
They're probably on sale because they aren't selling as much anymore or may it's because itsbeen 2 years ever since pokemon d/p/ came out

Sweeney Todd

...with passion. ♥
Diamond and Pearl will probably be removed from shelves once HG&SS come out, or not, but within a year, they will definitely be pulled.

BCVM22

Diamond and Pearl will probably be removed from shelves once HG&SS come out, or not, but within a year, they will definitely be pulled.

Just like new copies of Ruby and Sapphire were absolutely nowhere to be found once Fire Red and Leaf Green released, right? Good call.

Sprintking

Diamond and Pearl will probably be removed from shelves once HG&SS come out, or not, but within a year, they will definitely be pulled

Nope, if anything HGSS will cause more copies of DPPt to be sold.

Sagachu

Smooth as a Brock
At gamestop I can still find copies of used ruby and sapphire for 24.99. Kinda pricey for a 6 year old game dontcha think? Although I still buy them. Who knows when your gonna need to new game a copy of Ruby, Sapphire and Emrald to get starter pokes, ect. I actually like just being able to play throught the whole entire game without mourning for the pokes you erased, and the pokemon the last owner had on it are also a bonus. And you can usually tell if the pokemon are action replayed cause odds are their lvl 100 and have crap stats.

Hmmm.

Because they sale so many that they got alot of money and they don't need more money so they can give it for free and be a millionare for many generatios.

To be honest that's what i thought at first.
then i think again. It doesn't seem all that smart cause it can make people
think that it's not selling. Maybe I am over thinking this.
still it makes for an O.K conversasion.