• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Why are they biased against Kalos?

The Mega Champion

GameFreak just gives ridiculous BS excuses anyway.

I think I'm finally done with this thread.

Thanks for the help though. I guess.

Red and Blue

I was totally okay with the decision to skip Z/X2Y2. There wasn't any major mysteries left about Kalos, so moving towards Gen 7 made the most sense.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
I'm not sure where this belongs so I chose here. If it's the wrong area then a mod is free to move it to wherever they think this belongs.

So... a second game for Alola was confirmed today.

Yet there wasn't a second game for Kalos. No Pokemon Z.

Still no explanation given as to why either.

So my question is simple.

Why the hell are they biased against Kalos?

Don't say they aren't because second games for all regions except for Kalos proves otherwise.

Dude, there is no bias.

Game Freak was trying to be cool and mysterious by not having a third version of X & Y, and it didn't end well. However, there is no going back now, so they just let it be and continued with the series.