1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Why are you still watching Pokemon?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by silent_control, Apr 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SBaby

SBaby Dungeon Master

Honestly, what made me stop watching the Anime was the same thing that put me off the games for a long time. This site. It sounds bad, but there was alot of stuff happening on this site back then, and it really turned me off Pokemon for a few years. It's better now, but it was pretty bad for awhile.

But alas, I'm back watching it again. I guess the reason would be curiosity.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
  2. SlimeStack

SlimeStack Well-Known Member

I watched the original series from episode 1 up until sometime after Phanpy hatched. Then a couple of weeks ago I watched all of the BW series up until this point. I think I just watch it because of the pretty animation. :S Though I will admit the way Team Rocket are written in the BW saga did interest me quite a lot. Shame that big Rocket/Plasma story didn't air.

3. LadyTriox

LadyTriox ~Cool like Korrina is~*snuggles her* <33

I don't watch it that often. I mostly watch for Iris, really.

Because i'm obsessed with her role in b2/w2....o_O; soo i wanna enjoy her in the anime now too.

I'm weird that way.

:)

4. Rarity

Rarity Active Member

I grew up with pokemon and have yet to be bored with it, and so that causes me to continue watching lol

5. satopi

satopi SM Ash is best Ash! All hail Champion Ash!

This question seems so hard yet so easy and simple. Pokemon is my life! I grew up with it ever since it aired in America. They're so many lovable characters and Pokemon and there's so many diferent things happening in this series. It's just so addicting and the games help a lot since they're so addictive, amazing, and incredible. I still watch the show, because I'll always enjoy this show and I'm a Pokemon fan til the end and I want to see what happens in the end! XD <3 :D

Last edited: Aug 4, 2012
  6. Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama

Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama Fancy footwork

I grew up with. Pokemon, surpassed Yu Yu Hakuso and Dragon Ball Z for me, and still does. I love it. To see old Pokemon interact with the new Pokemon. To see new Pokemon, and new moves. Seeing new characters, the new villains, and even the new running gags.

7. CyberBlaziken

CyberBlaziken A Greater Evil

Simple, it was my childhood. I don't see myself ever growing out of it.
    Plus, I've been waiting whoknowshowlong for Ash to win a league ._.

8. Dreamy

Dreamy Well-Known Member

Hopefully to see Ash finally win a league and be crowned the champion.

9. pokegirl24

pokegirl24 Active Member

It's addicting right when you see the first episode you will love it I think it's cute awesome suspenseful the music is awesome I like it all

10. Because of the 4Kids Dub. There. I said it. Flame me all you want but they did a phenomenal job with the show and I loved every minute of it. Now, it's just awful with the TPCi voices and I can't stand it no matter how much I try to accept these pathetic VAs. These guys wouldn't know good voice acting if it bit them in the butt. Sorry, but it has to be said. I don't know why, but I keep hoping someday TPCi's dub will become good. Sadly, that hasn't been the case over the last seven seasons. They are getting somewhat better, but it's been minimal improvement at best (hell B/W is the only dub they've done I'm not hurling chunks on the floor watching it...but it's so average I don't really know what to say).

11. Roromiya

Roromiya on hiatus

I guess it just intrigues me..

12. LadyTriox

LadyTriox ~Cool like Korrina is~*snuggles her* <33

Because Best Wishes/Black and White is funny and awesome. XD I hope I get to see every episode out in America so far. :) (I watch it whenever pokemon.com updates with more episodes^^)

13. NoraChu12

NoraChu12 Darkest Trainer

I'm still watching because I watched it when I was little! I saw almost all of them so far so I keep watching them.

14. skarmachild

skarmachild Cheer up.

Well I still love Pokemon, I knew I would never go off the series since I first heard about it and got Pokemon Blue and a Gameboy for my birthday. Still a huge following, and I like to see animated battles come to life (until the day comes when we can battle real time Pokemon...).

15. lovepika

lovepika Pika The Espeon

Because I'm loyal to the series and because they're already on TV.

If I wasn't loyal to the series, I wouldn't care about the gen 5 anime at all, because everything I've seen so far was more or less copying the similar thing to happen in old series and the theme song is awkward and the Pokémon are childish and Cilan REALLY irritates me with his comments about spices and stuff.

16. Mudkipzroks

Mudkipzroks I like being nice!

I am still watching it because its not that bad of a show and plus i have been watching it since i was little

17. Poliwhirl'sMittens

Poliwhirl'sMittens Lorelei's Apprentice

I'm into monster companion shows and I just want to see how they end it.

18. IrisAndDawn

IrisAndDawn Well-Known Member

i watched pokemon when i was little and i still watch it

19. Vernikova

Vernikova Champion

I merely watch reruns and review them for the hell of it. At the moment I'm re-watching Hoenn and it's pretty bad. It's worse than I remember it. I have watched some Best Wishes episodes and while it's better than Hoenn, Johoto, and Kanto it's still not something that I'd return to watching weekly.

20. PrismaticPrincessAnna

PrismaticPrincessAnna I'll do my Lilliest

I'm re-watching the seasons actually :L

Now I'm still onto PKMN coz if I leave it, bad things will happen in my life, nya~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.