• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Why Best Wishes and Iris are my favorite

Leonhart

Imagineer
Applecorp said:
You mean Palpitoad being Ash's only Water Pokemon in Unova? I'd only accept that if it evolved into Seismitoad because Palpitoad looks too ugly.

Gamageroge certainly looks better than Gamagaru, although I still don't think that scenario would've worked since Satoshi's BW team already had many unsightly Pokemon, and I can't imagine that him having Gamageroge as his main Water-type would've helped. At least Mijumaru was cute, although it still could've evolved into Futachimaru.

Ubermuk

Sticky & Sweet
You mean Palpitoad being Ash's only Water Pokemon in Unova? I'd only accept that if it evolved into Seismitoad because Palpitoad looks too ugly.

Seismitoad as Ash's main Water type in Black and White would be cool but I always liked Carracosta more and thought he coulda caught one instead of either Oshawott or Palpitoad...