• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Why can I not edit my trade threads?

XXASHXX

Gotta Catch Em All
I just tried to edit my trade threads with my HG FC and the buttons do not show up in either Firefox or I.E. Is there something wrong with the site? I a, asking because there is not an edit tab in either browser. The tab Close the window appears in I.E. and nothing shows in Firefox. Thanks XD. Hope someone can help.:)

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Screen shots please. And links to the thread you are talking about.

XXASHXX

Gotta Catch Em All
The threads are in my Signature. Just click on them and they should open. Also if you can't see my threads in my signature Look in the Event trading forum 4th gen trading and 4th gen trading Shin trading forum. The edit tab and the other one do not show up on the right side like they do in this thread for example. I can't do screen shots. I don't know how.:( Hopefully it can be fixed so I can edit my thread again.:( Thanks.:(

Plusle.

Plusle!
To get a screenshot press Print Screen on your keyboard.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Press Print Screen if you're on a PC. Open Paint or something similar, paste and save.
Press Command+Shift+3 on a Mac. It will save to your desktop.
Upload to an image host.

XXASHXX

Gotta Catch Em All
I am on a laptop with Windows 7 and don't think it has Print Screen actually. I don't see a button. Here is a small description though. You know how post have an edit tab or a quote tab in the right hand corner of every post? On my end in the trading forum where my trade threads are neither button exists. It exists in this thread. Just using this one we are posting in as an example. I cannot qoute anyones post or edit my own thread in that forum at all.:) EDIT: I just found out why I can't edit my thread post. Someone has LOCKED the whole event forum. Took me awhile to realize that it was locked. Why was it locked and where do I post my threads again?:)

Last edited:

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
EDIT: I just found out why I can't edit my thread post. Someone has LOCKED the whole event forum. Took me awhile to realize that it was locked. Why was it locked and where do I post my threads again?:)

Best to check with one of the mods of the forum, they'll be able to direct you to the right place. Glad you worked out what it was.

XXASHXX

Gotta Catch Em All
I thought you were part of the staff??????? Normally a staff member responds. Hmm. Do you know where to post? Seems pointless to lock the 4th gen section since most people still use the 4th gen games and do not have B/W yet. Staff members: Could you please direct me where to move my thread since that forum is locked. In the future I suggest you guys let members know by PM before locking forums. Thanks.:(:)