• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Why can't I right-click on the site?

Matty_G33

Wi-fi Trader
Is there any particular reason why I can here, but not on the actual site? It's gotten me quite curious.

Typo

been a while
lawl.

It's to protect people from stealing the info on the site easily. Although, anybody trying to steal that has a brain would just hit "Print Screen" on their keyboard to steal art, and click "View" and then "View Source" to take text.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Or, you know, use a non-shitty browser.

Then again, this is pretty much just a blockade against the biggest retards out there anyway, so it's effective enough.

But Joe, people on the Opera browser have no trouble at all, as in 0, simply Copy Pasting from the site.

Firefox and a few others have to highlight etcetera, and then some images have a black background, etc....

I use firefox but it dont let me right click weird.Could be im using firefox 3 beta 5 but it dont matter i guess cause the only thing i would use it for is to view things in different tabs.

chaos on the internet

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
As I said...it slows down the idiots

Is it worth pissing off legitimate visitors? The majority of sites that would copy information so blatantly don't receive visitors, and webmasters of sites that receive visitors will know how to steal your information anyway. Your solution to the problem is pretty lose/lose ;194;

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Is it worth pissing off legitimate visitors? The majority of sites that would copy information so blatantly don't receive visitors, and webmasters of sites that receive visitors will know how to steal your information anyway. Your solution to the problem is pretty lose/lose ;194;
Yes it is

For the most part, people do not care...thats how come they keep coming back