• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Why can't legendary Pokemons enter the Battle Frontier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Flareon~

Why can't legendary Pokemons enter each battle facility at the Battle Frontier?

I am thinking why legendary Pokemons cannot be used in each battle facility at the Battle Frontier. Can you tell me why?

Last edited:

Freeze Knight

super cuno
Some legendaries can... only Uber legendaries can't because they're stats are very high, have good movesets, etc.

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
Common sense would tell you that it would be all too easy with the likes of Kyogre around.

Although, you do get some compensation by being able to use the Latis, Birds, Dogs and Regis.

Flakey J

GIMME UR POKEYMANZ
Yeah. The main legendaries of each version are really strong.

(Mewtwo for FR/LG)

(Lugia-Ho-oh for GSC, though you get them in the Navel Island)

(and Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, and I'm not sure, I think Deoxys, for R/S/E)

The secondary legendaries are admitted because their stats aren't that overly high.

They are: Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos, Mew, Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Celebi, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Latios, Latias, Jirachi.

Tell me if I forgot anyone.

Freeze Knight

super cuno
Flakey J said:
Yeah. The main legendaries of each version are really strong.

(Mewtwo for FR/LG)

(Lugia-Ho-oh for GSC, though you get them in the Navel Island)

(and Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, and I'm not sure, I think Deoxys, for R/S/E)

The secondary legendaries are admitted because their stats aren't that overly high.

They are: Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos, Mew, Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Celebi, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Latios, Latias, Jirachi.

Tell me if I forgot anyone.
Celebi, Mew, Jirachi aren't allowed...

Also Soul Dew Lati@s is banned...

Last edited:

obada

frontier champion
No they are not, soul dew wont work but they will be allowed.

G

Gamesfreak13562

Its like using 5 or more cards in a card deck in PTCG.

But lets stop that medaphor and cut to the chase: It's too easy.

Flakey J

GIMME UR POKEYMANZ
Freeze Knight said:
Celebi, Mew, Jirachi aren't allowed...

Also Sould Dew Lati@s is banned...

Oh, thanks for correcting me... Though I don't remember them being in the list when the people explains the forbidden PKMN in the BF...

Blazichu

Nintendo WII>>>You
Powerful legendaries like Lugia, Rayquaza, Mewtwo etc. can't enter the battle fronteir

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Your right.

For weeks ive been entering Battle Frontier challenges with the Legendary Bird, Dog and Rock trios and never noticed.

Flakey J

GIMME UR POKEYMANZ
Yeah, and I guess you all have noticed that if you have won lots of consecutive matches, they start using/giving Legendaries(Battle Factory). In the Battle Factory, I was in, like my 28th match and when I entered again, I saw a Raikou for rental! OMG!!!

And in the Battle Dome, I ran into an opponent with a Suicune... >__< Good thing I kicked his butt.

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Flakey J said:
Yeah, and I guess you all have noticed that if you have won lots of consecutive matches, they start using/giving Legendaries(Battle Factory). In the Battle Factory, I was in, like my 28th match and when I entered again, I saw a Raikou for rental! OMG!!!

And in the Battle Dome, I ran into an opponent with a Suicune... >__< Good thing I kicked his butt.

I have never run into someone with a Legendary except for Frontier Brains.
(You are so lucky. The only way I got to my gold symbol match against tucker was with a team of stallers. Weezing, Jumpluff and Skarmory)

Mudskipper

The Earthquaker
The forbidden Pokemon only show up on the list if you have seen or caught them.

Kev Chi

Guardian
If you've noticed some of the legends the Brains use, you can use them too. Wouldn't be fair if they could use those and you were allowed none. =P Going to the orignal question, it would just be too easy if ubers were allowed.

Last edited:

Flakey J

GIMME UR POKEYMANZ
Yup, because the legendaries that Brains use are the Lati@s, The Regis, Birds, or Dogs. No forbidden ones ever. They follow Da Rules as well.

~*Myuu the Ryuu*~

The epitome of grace
obada said:
That's odd, i thought that was in only Orre Colosseum...

I think it's fair that we are not allowed to use 00bers in the Frontier. They are too strong, and even then, a kyogre could easily take out another kyogre easily with thunder. I did it myself on Mt. Battle with my kyogre and the Mt. Battle Master's kyogre.

Fizz

obada said:
Soul Dew works in the BF, doesn't it? I could've sworn my Latios had half it's usual power when I forgot to re-attach it after the Battle Pyramid.

Status
Not open for further replies.