• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Why cant Nidoqueen breed; speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

waterballoon

Aspiring Coordinator
lol cos Nidoking can have an affair but Nidoqueen can't. : /

Jordy Kieto

I liek Mudkipz

kk sorry bout that but after researching all over the web i have an answer

nobody has ever seen any pokemon lay an egg right??? so obviously this means pokemon dont lay eggs!! pokemon obviously come from a magic stork which research has confirmed to be HO-HO,

soo this prooves that there is an underground pokemon consipracy to make us believe that pokemon can make babies

now there is a flaw in this consipracy as nidoqueen has evolved over time to become a huge manly beast, so of course when HO-HO finds nidoqueen and nidoking together it wont leave an egg cuz it thinks there are two males!

Blastoise07

Pokemon Junkie
Its because nidoqueen sucks and nidoKing is better! Xd =)
wither that or nidoqueen is just to Uber to breed like metagross :)

Metagross can breed, just put a ditto in with it. trust me. Nidoqueen is a hermaphrodite
Beaten a thousand times but this is all that can be said

frozenthunder

Master Breeder
i think they didnt let it breed cuz they made the nidoran female breed but that makes no sence in any way plus if they didnt let it breed for the fract that maybe nidiqueen can only breen nidoran babies just like nidoran female can but the result is either male or female so who knows why on earth they wont let it breed!!!!!

Arande

What's this they are trying to slander my nidos with?

Last I recall it was cause they gave live birth, least to explain the nidoqueen babies from the clone in mewtwo returns...

Silly people trying to change details

edit: I almost forgot, all the pokedex entries along the lines of protecting its babies.

Last edited:

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Nidoqueen gets infertile when it comes in contact with a Moon Stone? IDK, it could be anything.

Last Disaster

Unchained
Menopause? No, wait, that wouldn't explain Nidorina being unable to breed as well...

Shadow Gamer

The Shadow Trainer
I never knew this until a few seconds ago :eek:

TryaniBu

Shiny Hunter
look closly at its sprite do you see any... you know... parts!

Shadow Gamer

The Shadow Trainer

razor fire

also, on the D/P sprite the lower part looks like it has a crack which makes it look like a big smiley

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
This caused so many problems for me when I realized in Platinum, while filling the gaps in my dex, that I had a Nidorina and Nidoqueen, but no female Nidoran. It took me a long time of Pokeradar searching to finally get one.

ijea4444

Pokepause. That is why she can get hot enough to use firepunch/blast etc. In other words her montly ain't coming back and she is p/o'd.

scarecrow_stitches

blissfully dead
Wow... So Nidorina and Nidoqueen can't breed but Nidoran F CAN? What the hell?! That is absolutely ridiculous.

I guess I won't be breeding my Nidoqueen for any baby Nidorans anytime soon. :(

girazard

IT'S A TRAP!!!
Only Nidoran-F having eggs? And she's supposed to be a baby? Disturbing...

girazard

IT'S A TRAP!!!
Only Nidoran-F having eggs? And she's supposed to be a baby? Disturbing...

echo-lima

some dude
well nidoqueen finds nidoking unatractive but then gamefreak made dare care so now she takes energy-herbs when nerds who force them to breed for egg-moves to get thier young to routhlessly fight on the internet for no apperent reason....well she takes energy-herbs every dare care day cos niokings ugly and what i wrote above. oh and nidorinas just naughty.....so she takes energy-herbs 2 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.