• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Why Can't People Get It Right? Annoying Things and Pokémon

TeamRocketGrunt

WobbWobbWobb Wobrudo
The discussion about Red and Ash being the same person -.- They are not the same for the last time! Ash is based of Red but they are not the same. Really irritates me when someone says they're the same person.

That annoys me too. I always say "Ash is Red but Red isn't Ash"

Mr.FusRoDah

When people call it "pokemanz". Yes, I own the "Pokemanz events" page on facebook, but I did that for lulz. People who truly call it that irritate me.

A long time ago I was told Dialga can learn Giga Impact at Lv. 100.

You can guess what happened next.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
"What do you think of POKEMON? Cute, funny, or, DUMB? Cute, funny, or, DUMB?"

My brother used to sing that around me a lot...

It was actually funny, the first few times or so lol. But then it got annoying...-.-; A bit....I'm glad he doesn't seem to do that anymore. xD; (by the way, he's a pokemon fan, too. soo, I sorta relate that to Iris' 'kid' tease with Ash a bit. Cept...I dunno....It felt more redundent but who know's o_o; Though with Iris it's left or right. may or may not get more or less annoying for those involved lol. I think she think's like she's a dragon and is dominent xD; I dunno...been rping about dragons with my friends a bit lately and they sorta had that type of nature to them in our rps *blink*)

Why would you want to teach it Giga Impact anyway? The move is practically useless and inferior to various other options.

I was about 9-years-old. Back then, any move with lots of power was GOLD!

EDIT: Another anoying thing; when people on the GTS ask for a Lv. 9 and under Zekrom/Reshiram/etc.

Last edited:

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Expect Epic: CB
I'm pretty sure that everyone have kind of friend that think Pikachu = Pokémon. No I'm not saying that Pikachu isn't Pokémon, what I'm saying is that they think Pokémon is a second name of Pikachu, and all other Pokémons are just... idk they don't know them
And also, some idiots (most of my friends) said that "you're too old for Pokémon", "you're still watching it?", "what a loser no one even watch (well at least sometimes they said "play") Pokémon anymore", etc.
Everytime someone do stuffs like those ^, I want to Mach Punch them in the face. Why all awesome people who play Pokémon always far away? The only person I like and knows a lot Pokémon is my neighbro. Too bad he's in college now and can't spend time with me....

My Friend thinks that Reshiram comes from Family guy. And He also pronounces Pikachu "Pee-pa-chu" he is a idiot!

Friends....
You and me clearly have a different definition of friends.

ToeyJoey

The Count
But, those moves were all special typed. And Nidoqueen/Nidoking wouldn't even get a STAB.

Nidoking has greater Special Attack than Nidoqueen so a set utilising just special attacks would have been best on a Nidoking.

doodlecloud

Shiny Hunter

fuzepichu103

Well I'm outta here
On the subject of Pikachue, or Pikachus, or Pikachu, or whatever, i hate how people think Pikachu is gamebreaking just 'cause Ash has one.

Chidori__O

I hate how all these snotty kids think they know everything about pokemon. I quote

"Raichu learns Volt Tackle at LV 50."

"Arceus can learn every move!"

"My Charizard is the strongest pokemon in the world! You can't beat me!"

And a bunch of other stupid stuff too. He also says serebii is for gay people which isn't nice at all.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
It's not so much "annoying" as it is "curious," but everybody seems oblivious to the fact that in RBYFRLG, Red actually does talk, or at the very least has visible thoughts. I can think of at least two (possibly three) instances:

1) Outside Silph Co. when you inspect the sleeping Rocket Grunt. (He says "Ha! He's taking a snooze!")
2) When you inspect the Mewtwo statues at the Cinnabar Mansion and select whether or not to press them. (He says either "Who wouldn't?" or "Not quite yet.")
3) Potential dialog; whenever a Pokeball fails to capture its target. ("Shoot! It was so close!")

Giratina_ruler

misspronouncing names is my biggest gripe, i mean sometimes it is hard because of having no guide until the show comes along but here are some horrible ones

charizard=chairizard
hydreigon=hydrogedon(yes after the thing from yugioh)
abamasnow=obamasnow
omanyte=o man tee
lugia=louie ga
raichu=raychu
forretress=fortress
growlithe=growlite

im sure theres more but you get the idea