• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Why can't you...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xyzman123

He's Mad I tell ya!!
...make a skin that doesnt have one Pokemon on it?? I want to make it so it doesnt look like I'm viewing a Pokemon forum.

Can you do it or not??? :confused:

Blaze Dragon

T3h Blazing Ranger!
We are in a Pokemon forum, it´s only natural that the skins have Pokemon on it, duh

darkjigglypuff

Borderline Troll
We are in a Pokemon forum, it´s only natural that the skins have Pokemon on it, duh

Yup.

Whats wrong with pokemon skins? Are you ashamed of pokemon?

PokeDude101

Hellooo Soul Silver!
...make a skin that doesnt have one Pokemon on it?? I want to make it so it doesnt look like I'm viewing a Pokemon forum.

Can you do it or not??? :confused:

Umm why? Are you osama bin laden or sometin' o_0

ΩOmega WeavileΩ

Skinning every bears
Cmon, guys, give him a break. Would you like it if everyone critisized you for liking pokemon? :/ Im sure all af you have your own secrets.

Fiery Blaziken

How bout just a image free skin so when someone walks past you, they don't go "LOLOLOL U LIEK POKEMANS!!!11"? It would load quicker too.

Wolf Goddess

~Lupo Di Autunno~
For now, I recommend you turn off the images from your profile. (Click User CP, Edit Options, uncheck "Show Images", click "Save changes")

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
Whos in your house that would critize you? Brother? Your sister? Dont worry about them. They will take it for granted sometime.

Chances are, the TC also visits here from a public computer, like at a library or from school. People there are more likely to criticize and tease. That's not something someone should have to put up with.

POKErUsAm

Macho man!
My computer is near my frond door. Right now if my friend were to come over, he clearly see what I am writeing and know I'm on a pokemon site. But, you should do what I do if you don't want to be seen. First, you tilt your screen to the left as much as you can (or left, depending which way people can see you), then you sit up as high as you can and no one can see your screen.

Wa la! You are covered. And in desperate emergancies, like when they are comeing to see what you are doing, simply close your window.

Last edited:

Bitsy

Sneasel Fanboy
I just turn my moniter off and act like im waiting for something to load. then i wait for them to go away.

dont worry what other people think. they should like you for who you are.

ps: sorry for th spammy post earlier

~Ero Oyagi~

I have a mac, so I just minimize the Wikipedia article on binary fission, and if anyone undersireable comes past, I just maximise it and look like i'm concentrating. Because it's a mac you can't see any windows in the background. On a normal pc, I would just turn make the taskbar as small as possible and press alt+tab whenever need be.

And at my school getting seen on any site even mentioning the word Pokémon is social suicide, not a thing anyone would like to do.

Meh. I'm bullied anyway for being a nerd. Makes no dif to me

Same. =/ I go on youtube to watch Pokemon all the time in school (though nobody can see it anyways, since the comps are in the back). Plus all my friends know I like Pokemon, and they dont mind! Your friends shouldnt mind either, unless they arent really TRUE friends..

chester

The Amazing chester
No, my friends don't care. The 'Cool' people do, however. Anyway, they should watch out. They'll work for a nerd One Day!

dnglover25

Hikari Trainer
alot of people still like pokemon at my school.

Wolf Goddess

~Lupo Di Autunno~
I'm closing this now, as it's turned into a "How do people feel about your liking Pokemon?" chat thread.

-Gesperrt

Status
Not open for further replies.