• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Why did this happen???

Status
Not open for further replies.

rekreatur

;300;I defeated the E4.Than I defeated it again and I had to play my pokemon emerald again from the start!Why did this happen?;300;

cxoa

Heat Trainer
Could be a counterfeit game? Is the platcic a translusent green?

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
What is the color of your Emerald cartridge? If it isn't green, then big chance that it is an pirated copy of Emerald, which often has this kind of thing.

Alzi

Toon link
You have a fake emerald version... Let me guess it is a black catridge?

>.> So many threads like this.

Sion9

then it probably is a fake copy, which is why it restarted

pixlepix

Banned
;300;I defeated the E4.Than I defeated it again and I had to play my pokemon emerald again from the start!Why did this happen?;300;

no this is a comon glich if you skip the credits your game will erase this happen on mine and it is clear green

Scyther the impireal

Fear is here...
No, that cant be it. I skipped the credits and it saved just fine. Must be some other kind of glitch. Here's what I'd suggest. Take the cartrige and look in the part that goes into the gba/ds. Is one of the little gold thingys out of place? That might do it.

;123;

pixlepix

Banned
No, that cant be it. I skipped the credits and it saved just fine. Must be some other kind of glitch. Here's what I'd suggest. Take the cartrige and look in the part that goes into the gba/ds. Is one of the little gold thingys out of place? That might do it.

;123;

i am telling you it is common

Supergodzilla1

Elementary my dear.
Pixle I always turn off my game when it comes to the credits. It saves before the credits.

So it doesn't happen. What is common is pirated games and idiots who download ROMs. XD

Mew3

Kill `em!
Sti: It can't be that. He said he had a ROM. Just download another version. There are thousands of them on there.

EDIT: I download ROMs.

pixlepix

Banned
there is a famoys cheat based on this

Status
Not open for further replies.