• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Why did you choose your team name?

Hoshiko-chan

.::Play with fire::.
I'm getting PMD2 either tommrow or some time next week. I was thinking of calling my team Hayameni (wich I think means ahead of time in japanese, and I'm getting version Time and...yeah. XD)...

In PMD1 it was Avalanche. Why? Becouse: one, I love final fantasy 7 and two, it sounds cool, even though my team is all dark/fire/ghost types, not ice. ^^;

Ninjitsu15

Caught!
Team Nin

Why? Well, because my S/N's abbreviation is Nin, and because the hero on my game is Nin. At least it's not a corny name or anything...

In Red Rescue I think it was Stormbreakers, because it was Charmander and Mudkip, who were real hardy and buff Pokemon when fully evolved, so I imagined them to be able to destroy even storms.

Perfect Sphere

Team Sly

I have no idea why, I'm terrible at picking out names and it was the first think I thought of.

Silver_Dialga

lieks Mudkips
Well, let's see....

I've had many different files on my PMD Red. There was Team SilverMoon, Team Rebellion, Team SilverFang, and a lot of other stuff. SilverFang is my current one. *obsessed with silver*

In PMD Time, I've had two files: Team Asterisk and Team Baroque. Baroque is my current one. You can blame my iPod for Asterisk. As for Baroque, it's the name of a video game.... But I just like the word. It means something dark, I think.

Edit: Felt the urge to update this because of two new files. Archaena and Blacklight. Team Archaena is a modified version of "archae", meaning ancient, referring to the dragon and the dinosaur ( Charizard/Venusaur. ) Blacklight was due to the names I chose for my partner and I at the time: Dark and Flash.

Last edited:

Water master

Platinum Trainer
Team lilypad because my team is chikorita and piplup so a lilypad is a mix between grass and water.

Primal Dialga

Primal Dialga
My team is Dynamic.
I choose that name because I had in mind of having Budew and Shinx in it. They learn some explosive attacks.
Like Chimchar and he's Fire Blast.
Piplup and he's Hydro Pump.
Budew's Bullet Seed
Shinx's Thunder

Burner

Team Palkia. Just somethin' plain.

Umby

Team Aerobolt, cuz I was going to put Thunderbolt or Aeroblast, and then I thought Aerobolt.

vinnny

Beginning Trainer
well on pmd1 my team name was team rainstorm .because i had squirtle and pikachu which can probally combine water and lightning to amke a storm .
AND ON PMD2 MY TEAM NAME WAS Team GrimLight .because i ahd a bunch of cool looking pokemon that fit my personality (roserade ,snorlax,honchcrow,and torterra.) really well.

Bentendo

EV Trainer
Team Lizardz. I was a Charmander and my partner was a Treecko in PMD2. In PMD1, I decided on Team Assassin

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
Team Pwnz0rs in Red, because I have teh l33t awesome team, and Team Snap in Time, because when Wigglytuff asked me what my Team name was, I thought to myself, "I didn't think of a team name! Oh snap! Hey, Snap's a good name for a team!"

In Blue, it was Team Bob. 0_0

Flaaffy

Cotton Candy Sheep
My team's name in PMD1 was Team Moondust, so for PMD2 I decided to continue the trend and name it Team Sundust. For the next game (if it's released) I suppose I'll name my tam Team Stardust. xD