• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Why did you deside to start a site?

Dragonfree

Just me
Well, I started a site first and foremost because I wanted to tell the truth about the many rumours of the Pokémon games - the TRUTH sections on my site were therefore among the first I decided to make. Of course, the original inspiration that made me think it would be fun to have a site was Mew's Hangout.

P

pisces_beedrill

i started a site so that istead of me telling people about me, i just give'em the webpage plus i get to put all my stuff that ain't private on the net. that way, no usb...

Dragonfree

Just me
There really wasn't much of a point in that post, Pikachu980...

Encyclopika

The Queen
I started a site so that everyone could hear what I have to say and see all my hard work. Ama's Stuff resulted from me getting a laptop, so I saved some pics I wanted to transfer on the freewebs account. After a while, I got involved with fanart, and then my fic was in need of them since I incorporated my own new Pokemon. And now it's a gigantic site with a ton of fanart, fan comics, rants, links, fanfic data, and all kinds of stuff of mine. ^^
My other site, Pikachu Rated was to simply compile facts about contests so that people could stop asking stupid questions, like "How do u get da place in da mussiem???" XP

i decided to because i used to have a website but i never hosted it (i didn't know you have to host it back then) then a few years after that my friend told me he was making a website so i decided to make one to see which one looks better...guess i won...