• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Why did you join serebii forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone has a reason to join the serebii forums, whats yours? I joined because of the trade forum, was desperately seeking electivire

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
I came because the NSider forums shutdown. I needed a place to go, this was it. I choose it as I was already coming to the site for about two years before signing up, so why not make this my new one?

ShinyCollector007

Trainin's Over! DIE!
I liked Serebii.net, but a friend also recomended it for me

Tomato-kun

I'm clueless ♥
I find it more funner then Pokecommunity and Bulbapedia,it's more casual.

Ninterror X

The bird brain.
I was on Youtube watching Wi-fi PBR battles, where someone mentioned the video owners Serebii account, I decided to google "Serebii" and I found this place.

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
I wanted to show that I was the best at Pokémon!
Well, something like that. It's obviously been proven false, time and time again. I guess that it was also to converse with other Pokémon fans.

I love Pokemon so as soon as I saw this forum I immediately joined. Another reason is because my friend asked me to and I'd hate to say no.

Kipcha

Because after a few monthes of lurking in the shadows, I finally ended my cursed laziness and joined so I could post.

I clicked a link to SPP on psypokes (I don't know if it still exists).
A month later I clicked "forums" because I didn't knew what that was (I was, and maybe still am a n00b).
Then I decided to join.

Last edited:

RagTag

Shroomin'
Because SPPf is to masochists, What crack is to tweakers.

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
I was obsessed with Pokemon, and the thought of being able to talk to people over the web really excited me.

Darth Xeinive

Master Fire Trainer
I joined because i thought the whole trade forum was cool. I had never seen another place with a trade thread for every single pokemon species. most were just peoples personal ones.

Dragon Rules

No longer trading.
I joined because the trade forum,at that time i was desperately seeking for the jhoto staters.And now,i got all of them thanks to the forum and the members of the forum.

Charizard_Millky

Punk Rock > You
Because I needed to lose all my spare time and social life

I joined mainly to find friends that also like Pokemon since no one does in my area. It didn't end so well.

firewall

don't pee in my lake
Ok, originally I was a member of a small forum that had few members and it was called POL a.k.a pokemononline.org. The cozy little site kept on going completely offline at least for a week each month. Then, last january, it went down and didn't return.

At this time, I had already heard about serebii.net and had been checking the main site out. I noticed that they had forums here and browsed it a few times.

I finally decided to join when I saw that the game section for DP had a "how to tell if a pokemon is hacked" thread and since I needed to have my newly acquired jirachi (got over gts) checked out for legitimacy, I joined so I could post there. My questions were answered in full, it was legit btw.

I came to really like this forum and just stayed here.

wad11656

CrazedPokémonBreeder
I found out what a forum was and that Serebii had one, so I joined.

lol. Me too.

I was obsessed with Pokemon, and the thought of being able to talk to people over the web really excited me.

Yes, yes!!!! Me too!!! :D I was SOO excited! :p

But Diamond and Pearl brought my interest in Pokemon to about 0 which is why I haven't been on here for like more than a YEAR! :D Until like...just now...and yesterday? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.