• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Why did you join serebii forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkrainer

RPH Elite Trainer
I was looking up some information about FireRed and I found a link to Serebii.net. I clicked it and came to the website, and then from then on I came back to the site everyday and I finally clicked on "Forums". And now I'm here.

Ms.Accord

♪How do I look?♪
well this may sound stupid but a member here I really like is here so I kinda joined for him.

Joe confronted me with a beer bottle and forced me

I was really just googling "Pokemon fansites" and naturally this came up.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
I would go to serebii.net many times to check out the stuff they had on there. I soon to read all the stuff posted on the forums and thought it all looked funm so I decided to join!

vbrasil

Just... a trainer.
1-I like to get some friends
2-The trades forum
3-I wanna have good battles, all my friends are noobs.

vbrasil

Just... a trainer.
2-The trades forum

vbrasil

Just... a trainer.
2-The trades forum

Poke Rock

Shiny Pokemon Hunter
my reasons for joining serebii
(1)to could get shinys and other pokemon i couldnt get on the other sites that i was on
(2) to join tournaments and meet people from arond the world
(3)because the main site was cool

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
I love pokemon and I was already a common quest of the main site. So I joined up. I also joined because I desperately needed help with my noObY team.

FAIRY5556

its all blades
i join because this is such a great site
i needed to get event pokemon

Last edited:

Mega Typhlosion

Well I joined because with DP and the Wi-Fi, I needed to get some place to find people to battle and trade and since I was a Serebii.net regular visitor I joined Serebii foruns too ;)

Btw, I find this forum to be quite trustworthy for trading, thanks for that :)

Holyknives

Angel of Death
Everyone has a reason to join the serebii forums, whats yours? I joined because of the trade forum, was desperately seeking electivire

I was looking at a youtube video about EV Training. This guy or girl was showing Serebii.net so i went here, like it, and join the forums. this was just recently

Last edited:

Penguinist Trainer

Well I've gone to the Serebii website for years now. I've checked out the forums every now and then to see if anyone was discussing anything interesting. I joined the forums because I never found a thread on something that was going through my mind, so I started a thread to see what peoples opinions were.

Drifty

Swablu Swabbler
I lurked here for quite a while, forgot about this place, then came back and created an account. And I like Pokemon and places to sink time in.

NotChip

®™
When the Nsider forums first closed down I had no where to talk about a Pokemon but I did remember this place being mentioned so I came here.

Status
Not open for further replies.