• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Why did you join serebii forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~:Shadow:~

I joined Serebii forums because almost everyone in www.piforums.info was talking about it. I decided to join it, and I really like it here, though it's a bit congested xD

Kitty Aruseus

The werewolf cometh.
Just wanted to help poke-newbs out, considering at 8 I could name every single pokemon. (Not in order, I say!)

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Serebii.net was my one and only source for Pokémon stuff, and one day, I pressed the Forums link out of curiosity, and now I am a full-fledged member.

Joining was kind of unexpecting for me. Before I had joined, I had used some of the game information available in the main website for help with my games. I had also lurked in the forums for a while before I joined in September 24, 2005.

But I guess the main reason for my joining was to communicate with other Pokemon fans. There weren't much people that liked Pokemon in my area, anyway.

Deoxytwo

Riddle in an Enigma
I stumbled across the forums while looking for the steps to do the Mew Trick in Yellow on Google. After that, I used the main site for information and lurked around the forums until I decided to join.

joker0187

my rolfcopter goes..
i found this site and the main serebii site when i was in my search on how to find mew in firered(came back to pokemon in 2006 and was late for many things)
i saw on google about mew so i clicked and got here. i wanted to contact the person, i joined and i did. guess trading is my reason i joined
since then, serebii sites have helped me to regain the old stuff i knew and learn the new stuff like gay ***** ev training(i hate it lol)
ps: i got my mew, yay

Handy?

It's that one guy
I guess it was the roleplay section, as I was in a noobish 'I am teh best roleplayer evah1!!1' stage (Which I likely am in still), and began to slowly improve my skills by taking part in RPs. The club section has always been a fun place for me, and I still need to explore certain areas of the forum even after all this time >_<

SBaby

Dungeon Master
It seemed like a good idea at the time.

In all seriousness though, it was probably more of a whim or a guess than anything else. I was new to Pokemon forums, and this was only the second one I'd joined at the time (with a total of 3 being my main Pokemon forums). Not to mention, I really don't post much on forums, so when I have something to say regarding Pokemon or anything, I want to be able to convey it to alot of people really quickly, and since there are alot of people here (and over 50 percent of them actually take things seriously, sometimes too seriously), what better place?

RifleAvenger

See you starside
I was ready to move up to the online world; even at the community center meets I was by far the best. Now I'm on the bottom again and have to work my way up. That way I'll become stronger, and be challenged and have fun on the way. I've been here for less than a month and I've already had an incredible time here.

chimchar19

Rockstar Drift
I made my serebii account 2 years ago. Before that I was just lurking around looking at the pokedex's and stuff. Then I made the account. I didnt really post many times, but lately I have decided to start. Serebii Forums are the best forums that I know of and glad to be part of.

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
I figured that it would mean I could find other people that shared my passion for the pokemon games. (I'm not into the other stuff much). In that regard it worked well. I also joined because I thought it would be productive in so far as broardening my thinking in relation to pokemon. It has also done that so I am quite happy to have joined serebiiforums.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
I first came to the site when DP pokemon were being revealed. As I recall, they had only revealed five. Then I found the forum (and had never seen one before) so I joined.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
To troll, of course.

hm. then you must be very busy with school lately. i find you a bit quiet lately to be honest.

anyway as for my own reason. when i finished my pearl game and got everything done i still needed the unobtainable pokemons like celebi & mew so i decided to search for them here. i liked the idea of trading by the use of wi-fi so i made this site my main tradingspot (D/P traderush = $$$)

after my wi-fi got broken i decided to nose around in the other parts and noticed soon that even those rotten trolls at the misc have a heart made out of gold. they never use it however but that is different story:p

anyway i started as a trader and ended up as a person who is litterly everywhere as some describe it:p

Competitive5910

Codename:ArseusEater
Serebii.net was my one and only source for Pokémon stuff, and one day, I pressed the Forums link out of curiosity, and now I am a full-fledged member.

me too.
I joined cause i started out with the site, and with platinum's release i was looking at it more and i joined after looking at the forums.

Quickstar

In all honesty, the main reason that I joined the site was so I could get some constructive criticism for my fanfics. I might do some other things on here, too. Who knows.

And about all the stuff that it's the number 1 resource, I use Serebii mainly for updates nowadays. I recently discovered Veekun, so I'm sort of using that site more often. It's nothing personal, it's just I don't like the Serebii dexes as much. But I did use them for about five years, so I'll have to hand them that.

pichu96

I wanted to talk about Pokemon with a lot of fans! Especially talk about GSC

Status
Not open for further replies.