• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Why didn't this pokemon get an evolution this gen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissesGlass

Eevee Collector
I think Luvdisc should have an evolution it seems so.....plain like it needs more to it ha ha but it's still cute anyways

GlaceonLover1

BestCharacterEver <3
Shuckle, Mighyena definately.

yuff

i think poor pinsir is the biggest tragedy

DSDark

Breeder
i know its been said a lot but if magmar and electabuzz got evolutions so should have jynx

Cazzah

Why Is The Rum Gone?
lapras has always been viable...
I quite agree with this. As much as I love lapras as it is, a more powerful version would be awesome.
I would also love to see a Farfetched evo, it has quite a bit of potential, and so does jynx.

There are some I'd prefer to keep the same though. Skarmory is great as it is, and the Zangoose&Seviper rivalry is perfect as it is, as has already been mentioned.
Ditto shouldnt get an evo, its fine as is.
A baby kanghaskhan would be a great idea. I'd love to see what the devolopers would do with it, because that could have quite a bit of potention for being awesome

2Percent-Miltank

.::dreamwalker::.
I would have liked to see a Tauros evolution, personally. Also, and this probably sounds kinda weird and a bit out-there, but I would like to see evolutions for the Eeveelutions. Like an evolution for Vaporeon, Espeon, Jolteon, etc. I think it'd be kinda neat. :O

hawaiian ale

zapdos master hoo ra
Mantine- maybe into bigger sting ray with like horns

rapidash- i agree with the pegesus thing

quifish- they should make him ev. Into blowup fish with horns instead of spikes

starmie- this satrfish pokemon looks cool so they should make her look even cooler and name her starus

Oh, come on, Starus? Shouldn't we stick with singular pronouns, since that's what the pattern is? Like...Staritt?

I honestly think Farfetch'd should have an evolution. It's a horrible Pokémon, but it could become awesome, perhaps Malark'y? (pun off of Malarkey, if you didn't catch it)

I agree with the sentiments about Qwilfish and Corsola a bit. Both aren't as good as they could be, and they just have one stage.

I honestly do have some objection to the Eevolution evolution idea. I mean, it's a bit overkill in my opinion.

dancing_totodile

Breeder Contestant
I have to say I don't like the idea of a Starmie Evolution.

I do think a lot of singular pokemon (Dunsparce, Qwifish, Corsola) need evos, and Kangaskahn should get a pre-evo with Tauros-Miltank's Gender Evo.

Though I think having more Eevelutions is okay, but do like Glaceon and Leafeon, one or two releases a game, I mean Eevee is the Evolution pokemon, so it should have a lot of evolutions.

Like Phanteon (Ghost) or Soareon (Flying)

JJDalts

Tobi is a good boy!
Though I think having more Eevelutions is okay, but do like Glaceon and Leafeon, one or two releases a game, I mean Eevee is the Evolution pokemon, so it should have a lot of evolutions.

Like Phanteon (Ghost) or Soareon (Flying)

I like the idea of more Eevelutions, in fact I think they've come this far making 8 types, why not make all 17?

Although a fighting type eevelutions is hard to imagine, since all the previous eevelutions are four-legged, while all previous fighting type pokemon have been 'humanshape'.

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
I thought because the eeveelution were pretty much special based and there would be a ghost and dragon

mas

omg why u even care about crapy pokemon ... they don't deserve to remenber their name in my memory.

Auxis

Yes! Wait... No.
Hmm...
Magneton got a single-formed evo with two smaller heads attached to one head shaped like the planet express ship, why not dodrio and dugtrio?
Pre-evo Santler and evolve Donphan! Maybe wheel-like? Do it! You've already screwed up with Rhyperior, in my opinion, (only similar feature is the horn) how worse could it get?

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
Pinsir really needs an evolution. The poor thing has been forgotten and cast away. For example i havent seen it in the anime with a decent role since the samurai.

Nebbio

NINJA!
Pisir doesn't need one in my oppion. (Dammit Carl, can't spell)

Valdoom

Team Armageddon
i think these pokemon need evolutions or pre-evolutions

Torkoal (Fire and ground)
Tropius (a pre-evo would be cool but an evolution would help as well)
Pachrisu (may be a flying squirrel)
Eevee Dragon (Draconeon)
Eevee Steel (Titaneon)
Eevee Ghost (Specteon)
Eevee Flying (Breezeon)

many more just can't think of them all at the moment xD

I think Pinsir and Heracross are good the way they are but if an evolution came about i wouldn't complain ^_^

jjag20

I quite agree with this. As much as I love lapras as it is, a more powerful version would be awesome.
I would also love to see a Farfetched evo, it has quite a bit of potential, and so does jynx.

There are some I'd prefer to keep the same though. Skarmory is great as it is, and the Zangoose&Seviper rivalry is perfect as it is, as has already been mentioned.
Ditto shouldnt get an evo, its fine as is.
A baby kanghaskhan would be a great idea. I'd love to see what the devolopers would do with it, because that could have quite a bit of potention for being awesome

but lapras already looks like a final evo so maybe a pre form and make lapras more powerful?

Status
Not open for further replies.