• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Why do people think Murkrow is evil!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybermew

A la lune!
This could be abit off topic but I might as well say it in this thread anyway AS IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH EVIL(now mods can't kill me ;) ) O.k, so yesterday was friday the 13th and as we all know it's unlucky and my friend brought in his pokemon cards, now this is perfectly normal except one thing, this kids favourite card was absol! (see the connection?!) Weird, and yesterday my mate spilt his breakfast down him and another person had fallen out of thier bed, and then in literacy I saw a black cat go past the window, creppy [shivers]

Dummy

Shine Now!
Well I thought Ravens or Crows were Omens of doom and destruction so yea thats what I thought that Murkrow was evil.

Lord of Ninetales

Grandmaster of Fire
Are you talking about real people? Probably because of those mindless pro-life, conservative, scared people who see Pokemon as a path to Witchcraft and Satan. They see that Murkrow is "Dark," it's not a very nice Pokemon, and if you think about it, Murkrow sort of looks like it has a witch's hat on.

Goldliop

Powerplay Champion
imo, there are no "evil" pokemon, just evil trainers, or severly abused, misunderstood pokemon.

Francesc

Natsu no Maboroshi
Murkow is not evil, it's VERY evil, but cute.

It steals shiny things from people and it looks like it is wearing a witch's hat on. But that doesn't mean it's evil :p

jayel123

I love dark, sinister, cursed, evil, and ghost pokemon like Murkrow, Weavile, Dorapion, Absol, Dusclops, Gengar, Misdreavus, and Bannete.

I am also a pure Christian who loves Dark creepy pokemon and I hate Fighting and Bug types. I hate hand-to-hang fighting violence and bugs in real life also, so I am myself would be considered a dark type if people had types.

Also why is witchcraft evil? It may be the dark arts, but it wouldn't be so horrible if people used it for good to fight against evil. I personaly love sorcery and witchcraft. If I had to be a character in Final Fantasy 1 I would be the Black Mage.

If I had a pet it would probably be a white/black or black cat or a crow.

If my parents let me I would put those black line things under my eyes.

Also my favorite color is Black, and my second favorite is purple. They represent dark and ghost types. Psychic is pink, and not purple just to let you know.

w u wanna be a goth..................................................oh

Blaperile

Blaziken rules!
I don't know.

nap*

Yeah Baby!
It's evil because they is no way in hell it should be able to learn thunder wave and paralyze my team hence screwing me over in BF, i know BF doesn't exist in 2nd Gen but, it's evil especially the shadow one in colosseum

Arbok

aka Arbok
How does Murkrow lead people into being evil?

You probably say how do you know its not evil?

Well my top favorite types are:

1-Ghost: Misdreavus
2-Dark: Weaville
3-Psychic: Girafarig

Yeah all the strange ones I know. I am a very dark and lonely person ok.

1. Whatever what your favourite Pokémon are -_-''
2. Ever watched the TV? They said Murkrow's where evil, they're stealing and pecking. But they can be nice and helpfull too when caught.

Goldliop

Powerplay Champion
that doesn't make them evil... it makes them misunderstood:p

G-Blastoise

well..MURKROW ISNT AND IT WILL NEVER BE EVIL...

mekky_9892

Crows are supposed to be evil.

Murk is like Murky Water, dark and urgh.

Murkrow is too ownage to be evil, though.

Gold10

Enigmatic Unknown
murkrow look kinda evil and they are supposed to be based on witches or something, so they are evil depending on who raises them

Status
Not open for further replies.