• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Why do people use Young children in household product commericals.. dosn't make sense

Pure_Dalek

God of all Daleks
Is it just me or does it make you take the product less seriously..

Let me put it this way would you buy a Paper towel from a commerical that is straight to the point and tells you why their product is more efficent than others OR would you buy from a commerical with a smart mouthed brat saying " Tuffys tuff so you dont need more " over and over again(Tuffy is the brand name)because IMO that annoying song does not give enough information about the product.

Opinions?

(btw this is abit of a rant to lol)

Pure_Dalek

God of all Daleks
Yes but I like my commercials to be entertaining and full of information not little kids singing stupid songs.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Yeah! The kids need to work in the factories! Child labor laws suck!

Pure_Dalek

God of all Daleks
Yeah! The kids need to work in the factories! Child labor laws suck!

...... I should of known someone would be childish enough to say this.

Umbreon_13

I think commercials are boring all together but those are the worst maybe we should send the children to iraq

KetchupO

tωisted
Well, I guess people find it persuasive to watch annoying little kids sing songs about stuff like toilet paper :)

SkinnySweatyMan

I'd rather watch those than watch the commercials where people watch commercials. It's bad enough watching one commercial at a time, but two?! That's just brutal!

Rave

Banned
Its called appealing to the masses by using different forms of appeals to get pity.

lamp of meow

If they're that annoying, press the off button, or change channel..

Rudol Ichiga

The chosen one
But if you dont have the control remote on hand!?:eek:

Kakumei

夜に踊り疲れて。
I think it is annoying with the little 5 year olds that cant say their "r"s or "s"es
I think that's adorable. 8D

And why are young children in household product commercials? Why any people? Because they use the product, just as children do...

Ahah, that or they just want to 'cuten' up the commercial with kiddos?
Whatever it is, beats me. xP

Perhaps they put children in these commercials so you'll remember it more, whether it'd be for better or worse, so you'll eventually look at their product.

It appears to be working.