• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Why do still like this show?

Prio

Seriously it has been plot less and on autopilot for years now. Why keep watching it?

Mythic Mist

Indecent Exposure
Better question: Why do you care if anyone keeps watching it?

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Why are people still entertained by Roadrunner cartoons? Those have the same plot every episode too.

TheHolyShoe

Because honestly, it's not like there's a whole lot better on. I'd take Pokemon over most things on TV (especially Reality TV) any day. It's something from my childhood that I treasure and I enjoy watching. I'm not watching it because I want a really great plot or anything. I'm watching it because it's fun and makes me giggle like a little kid.

DaMike52

Banned
Actually Iv'e thought about stopping but I want to see what happens. Also every time I loose interest in the show and start watching it again I regret stopping.

Because, not everything you gotta watch has to be serious or mature. For me, watching Pokemon makes me feel like a kid again, which I want to be. And I love silly things. And I just find Pokemon still to be enjoyable.

scizor08

Back here. >.<
I pretty like it every episode, new challenges, new people and new pokemon..

octoboy

I Crush Everything
The reason I watch is because I like to see pokemon in action. Colosseum can be fun, but I don't have one, plus, each pokemon has about two things they can do for an attack (donphan does nothing but roll around). The anime is where the battles really get interesting. Especially since there is more to it than just shouting out attacks.

Hunter_RuLe

< Guess who's back?
Why do some people still smoke? Why do I even bother to answer this thread?

Seriously, I guess it addictive or we are actually enjoyong it. Not only brings the show us good memories, it still offers some humor, character development en ofcourse pokemon action.

007 Dude

Paki Pride!
I watch it since I've been watching it since I was young, so I just keep on watching.

Kametsou

Pokemon was a big part of my childhood. The animation's awesome, and the original storyline was fantastic. Whenever I watch it, it brings back old memories.

FireStormCharizard

Storm of Fire
I guess I just grew up with it. I have no intention of stopping now.

Cenzo

Red: True Master
Because I enjoy it. Why are you even bothering posting a thread about the show if you don't like it?

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Because we do?

And it provides a valuable outlet for the needs for speculation, complaining, and side-taking that most of us have. :p Oh, and the Pokemon are still awesome and we do tend to get major battles with (semi)unique tactics in them. The latter of which has certainly improved over the years.