• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Why do you do shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innocentmercy

Shipping is such a permanent thing for me. I started shipping stuff back at the mid 2000s. Its also the reason I started to draw to much couples in fanarts. *coughpokemoncough*

Commander Wrex

Shipping is just for pleasure/fun reasons. Really, anything close to romantic subplots to consider/dream/watch makes any story interesting for me. There's a reason why romance in general is well-sold in media, even if Pokémon in specific is geared towards action and this is a children's themed show of course.

Shipping is actually a genuine fun thing to don't. I do believe it can fill in the void in many people's lives sometimes. It's definitely very interesting.

Bananarama

The light is coming
Until recently, I've only occasionally supported shipping in general, and I mostly avoided it altogether. Now that I'm back into several shows, I've come to get a bit obsessed with a few ships, if that's even possible.

I basically have done it because it puts an interesting, interactive spin on the show you're watching, and it's pretty fun speculating even on unlikely ships.

Dr. Cooper

Bazinga
I actually don't want to do shipping for most of the time, seeing all the flaws of drawbacks of getting addicted to a ship, but for most of the time, I just couldn't help it.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Shipping just comes natural to me now and the only reason why I ship is because I find it fun. I've always been a fan of relationships, especially if they're in my favorite TV shows. It's always fun to me to ship characters if I feel they go great together.

Status
Not open for further replies.