1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Why do you hate Pokemon Ranger!

Discussion in 'Ranger (Hidden)' started by DaTrapinch, Aug 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaTrapinch

DaTrapinch Shiny Hunter

Why do you hate Pokemon Ranger? My reason is the 2-part Riolu episode. J should have gotten the Riolu.

2. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded Git Gud

The games or those special episodes?

3. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris What a pain to relax...

Or Ash could've captured it. Then I realized, a Lucario is way too cool for him.

4. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded Git Gud

Oh well i don't hate them but ash could have at least caught riolu.

5. DaTrapinch

DaTrapinch Shiny Hunter

I mean both.

6. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded Git Gud

I don't hate the games either but i can see why people hate them.

7. Suffice

Suffice Defying the odds

I don't hate it, but I dont like it that much either. It was interesting but not that fun to play.

As for the episode, yah I was really hoping Ash would catch it, just becuase I wanted to see Riolu/Lucario more. :D It was really cute, I was surprised at the end when he didnt get it. They seemed to really like eachother.

8. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lucario Lover

I don't hate Pokemon Rangers, the games are very awesome.

9. Minteh

Minteh It's so shiny!

I don't hate the games but I don't particulary like them either. As for the episodes I do kind of wish Ash had caught Riolu.

10. Aquarelle

Aquarelle Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I love the Ranger games, they're my favourite spin-off games (or at least one of my favourite).

The one thing I DO hate about them though is the capture mechanics in the first game, where you had to draw x consecutive loops around the Pokemon and if you messed up, you had to start all over again. I like the second and third games better where you just have to fill up a bar.

11. Elision

Elision Fall Apart.

You took the words right outta my mouth.

12. Sceptrigon

Sceptrigon Armored Protector

Yeah, it was a pain when I was trying to catch Salamence.

I do like the games; the only main thing I didn't like was how there was so much dialogue, especially during my play through Guardian Signs. <=P

I also didn't mind the episodes.

13. Zachmac

Zachmac Crystalline Guardian

You do realize what section you posted this thread in, right? No one will hate it.

14. ConfusedEevee

ConfusedEevee Time Gear Thief

I liked the first one, but the rest disappointed me.

15. Angeltripper

Angeltripper ♥ Ace ♥

the first one was waay too annoying. especially entei, charizard, and salamence

16. Pilpulp

Pilpulp 美的

I hate them because the don't make enough of them : P Put out Pokemon Ranger 4 already!

17. Shadow Jirachi

Shadow Jirachi Well-Known Member

I like them. I actually liked the capture mechanics of the first game.
    I was disappointed with the Guardian Signs special episodes being nine minutes in total.

18. Mitzi

Mitzi L'Etat c'est moi

I don't hate the games, or the series at all. Although, I see you're referring to the anime. I've never seen the Ranger episodes, so I can't quite give my opinion on that.

19. Bananarama

Bananarama Another trophy

I like every single game. I don't see how someone can't like that kind of stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.