• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Why Do You Play Pokemon?

KingdomHeartsExpert

FC 4554-5973-3422
whether its competative or not I want to know why you play pokemon. Is if for the story,catching all the pokemon,the new adventure. So tell me why you play pokemon.

I play for the competative fun. But since my wifi does not support my DS that dream is now gone.

Omastar ftw!

I play because my friend got me into it. I'm so happy when I play it! but my family hates it...

miu miu

It's a fun game and it's addicting but I haven't playing it that much recently

Jun's Heracross

Battle Ace
I play it for all of those reasons i seem to have phases on different aspects of the game, i do mainly buy the game for the story though or else i could just play the same game constantly.

Token

I started because I was too young to masturbate and needed something to do at night instead of sleeping. I continue out of habit and because it's fun.

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
Story, catching, and adventure basically.
Not really into being competitive.

coolespeon

I dont know.
I play it because it very entertaining and as a poster above said it was addictive, and of course it is. And I´ve been playing since I was 7 I think, so why to stop now?

Shadow Gamer

The Shadow Trainer
I play it because it's fun, addicting, and never really gets old because there's always something you can do. I've been playing pokemon for years and I am still learning and finding new things out.

cptmyname

because theres nothing to do in the neighborhood -.-, and its been that way for the 13 years ive been stuck on this planet
list of things:
swingset
that pool thats open about 1 week out of the year
soo much fun....

also i asked my mom for a GBC and a LoZ links awakaning DX for cristmas for about 4 years and finaly got a GBA SP and an emerald version

atleast she got one sooortaaa right, i guess

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Best. Time killer. Ever.

Skyeray

Skyefyre Trainer
I play because when i was about 3 i would sit on my dads lap and watch him play the original red and blue games, and 10 years later im still playin

Super Saiyan 3 Goku

I started playing Gold and Silver back in 2000, got Red, Blue and Yellow soon after, got the GBA games, Platinum and Pearl and I never looked back.

I play it because it's addicting, fun, and knowing that you have collected all the Pokemon in the game is a very good feeling. ^_^

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
Well i mostly play it when im traveling somewhere so i have something to do but some other times i play it just for fun cause i like making great teams with weird (and sometimes lame *looks at user title*) names and see if i can do the BT/BF with that random team or not and i also play it if im bored or if i feel like it. The games also actually helped me learn english (which is why im one of the top 5 students in english in my class or semester or whatever).

I also noticed one day that since my sister got her first pokemon games pokemon is something that appears in my daily life everyday.

Illusione-Tempus

I play because when i was about 3 i would sit on my dads lap and watch him play the original red and blue games, and 10 years later im still playin

Wow... Your dad plays? :eek:

I play because their addictive :eek:
Time killing, well nothing else to do :p
But I collect TCG cards more than games :p