• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Why does Ash lose in most tournaments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ash constantly loses in most of his tourneys. How can Ash handle being second best or not even winning semifinals sometimes. Like the original. I would like to see Ash win a tourney more often. ;197;
Why don't they let Ash win more often?

Last edited:

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
Its more of the thing where if he does win, their would be no point to continue on his journey. If he beat the champion, he would be the champion, and would stay there. And this should go in the Pokemon Anime Section, Charly.

Well, I do agree with the point of him being the champion. But what about tournaments, I remember in the Hoenn League he came 4th or 3rd against a guy with a meowth. I really wanted to him in the finals in a big competition than a small town tourney.

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
Again, this should be in the Pokemon Polls, or the Pokemon Anime section.

harsh551

pokemon master
beacause writer wants ash to lose

The writer makes me upset then. The losing gets me ticked off especially to rivals and egoistic characters. Can't he just kick some butt in an awesome battle more often. Personally I liked Pokemon chronicles more than the original because of the action. Nothing against the original. Well also because he had an awesome Typhlosion. And also he was not the main person in pokemon so you expect him not to win a lot.

Last edited:

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Whoops wrong section as said. Try the right one next time.

Also because the writers want him to, really. If they tried to cater to what everyone wanted...well, simply they couldn't. And if Ash won all the time, that'd be boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.