• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Why does everyone hate AMERICA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Property of Kirby

now belongs to...
That really sickens me about alot of people, I have a very hard time when it comes to speaking becuase of a birth defect, yet the way I speak should not be a measure of my intelligence. If you look at what Bush has done, and not the way he talks, he is alot smarter than many of our previous presidents.

I haven't laughed that hard since last night.

Bush? Smart? Keep dreaming.

BigLutz

Banned
I haven't laughed that hard since last night.

Bush? Smart? Keep dreaming.

By Economic terms, many of his actions have led to 6 years of growth and a unemployment that was a historic lows.

By Military terms he went on the offense against terrorism, something that every President since Carter failed to do or ignored. Putting the terrorists on defense and bringing strong talk against terrorist.

With the courts he has nominated and gotten through two very capable and very strong Supreme Court judges.

So yeah, compared to some of the actions of Carter when it comes to Economy and terrorism, Bush Senior when it comes to Terrorism, and Clinton when it comes to Terrorism. Bush's actions have been pretty smart.

Xweek

Diligent Shipper
I hate America because...

Well, I don't. I hate the fact Britain is becoming Americanised, though.

I do loathe Australians, though. Had real bad tales come from Down Under.

Ridley-X4

UN-LTD AWESOME WORKS
There weren't any efforts to stop terrorism because jihaists weren't crashing jets into our buildings. That's why. We never heard about Osama or any of this jihad sh*t.

bringing strong talk against terrorist

Talk means nothing. I could say the biggest words in the world and still suck at my job. Lookit me! I'm quoting the founding fathers! Therefore I'm a good president!

Last edited:

Brettt

satirist
There weren't any efforts to stop terrorism because sand people weren't crashing jets into our buildings. That's why. We never heard about Osama or any of this jihad sh*t.

You racist pig. Are you saying that terrorism was only during Bush's term and during 9/11? I myself am not of Arab ancestry, however, calling them sand people and assuming that they are the only people who are terrorists is a very common, stupid misconception simply to get the point across that you are like most of this stupid planet, that you hate George Bush. Really, learn your facts before you make a total *** of yourself.

BigLutz

Banned
There weren't any efforts to stop terrorism because sand people weren't crashing jets into our buildings. That's why. We never heard about Osama or any of this jihad sh*t.

With the Carter Administration he had a chance to stop the rise of Islamic Fundimentalism in Iran but instead neglected it. With Bush Sr's Administration he had a chance to fix Afghanistan and prevent the rise of Islam there, but didn't.

And if you do not think Clinton never heard of Osama or Jihad then you seriously need to get some history. The first World Trade Center bombing was a wake up call, he did nothing. The Khobar Towers Bombing was another wake up call, again nothing. Next the US Embassy Bombings in 98 should have been a declaration of war against terrorism. Nothing. And then the USS Cole Bombing in 2000. Should have had us going after terrorism with all the might of the US. Nothing.

Yes, America was more liked during the Clinton Administration, of course that popularity was paid in the blood of American men and women by our inaction.

Talk means nothing. I could say the biggest words in the world and still suck at my job. Lookit me! I'm quoting the founding fathers! Therefore I'm a good president!

Look at some of the previous statements of other presidents when it conserns terrorism. Nothing measures up to the stance, actions, and words Bush has taken against it.

Ridley-X4

UN-LTD AWESOME WORKS
BLAH BLAH BLAH YOU SUCK

Internet. Serious mutha-f*cking business.

Bush sux, he has an approval rating of only 30%, and he sent us into Iraq even though Saddam had nada to do with it. All that's left is some right-winged Texan going "YEE-HAW BUSH RAWKS" who OBVIOUSLY likes Bush because Bush is, in fact, FROM TEXAS. Durrr.

I hate people that hate America, yet I hate over-patriotic southerners who say that "we fight for freedom" and other sh*t.

And to all you fine-*** Brits egging on America:

Hey lookit me! I think I'm superior to the country that saved my *** when the Germans invaded us! Even though they won the war and kept the Germans from invading us, I still they they SUCK! Why? I dunno, because being national-centric ROCKS!

Last edited:

BigLutz

Banned
Bush sux, he has an approval rating of only 30%,

Approval Rating should dictate a administration? Hell that means that Clinton had one of the best administrations of all time, and Bush in the first four years was our best President ever.

and he sent us into Iraq even though Saddam had nada to do with it.

No, he went into Iraq becuase at that time Saddam was attempting to gain nukes, aiding terrorists, and violating the treaty that ended the Gulf War by not allowing UN inspectors in.

All that's left is some right-winged Texan going "YEE-HAW BUSH RAWKS" who OBVIOUSLY likes Bush because Bush is, in fact, FROM TEXAS. Durrr.

Oh I see, I beat you and now all you have to fall back on is insults...

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
How many times do i have to say this. Not all of us Americans are bad. So don't make excuses that all of us are the same. Its not true. How many people here who live in the USA are nice? Some people chose to be bad, its their choice. But there are more people who are nice. Like me. I don't have any hatred for other countries. SO there is no reason to hate us. There my case is closed

Brettt

satirist
Internet. Serious mutha-f*cking business.

Bush sux, he has an approval rating of only 30%, and he sent us into Iraq even though Saddam had nada to do with it. All that's left is some right-winged Texan going "YEE-HAW BUSH RAWKS" who OBVIOUSLY likes Bush because Bush is, in fact, FROM TEXAS. Durrr.

I hate people that hate America, yet I hate over-patriotic southerners who say that "we fight for freedom" and other sh*t.

Just trying to save cho butt from being flamed =] And I'm not from texas >=]

And to all you fine-*** Brits egging on America:

Hey lookit me! I think I'm superior to the country that saved my *** when the Germans invaded us! Even though they won the war and kept the Germans from invading us, I still they they SUCK! Why? I dunno, because being national-centric ROCKS!

Amen.

Ridley-X4

UN-LTD AWESOME WORKS
Approval Rating should dictate a administration?
Hell that means that Clinton had one of the best administrations of all time,

Because he did.

You know what? I'm just gonna ignore you, because you obviously are too dense to tell that Bush is bad. If nigh everyone across the world protests a war and you start it anyway, you know you have a bad president.

@Brett: I didn't mean you, I meant BigLutz

BigLutz

Banned
Because he did.

So that means Bush in his first four years in office was the best President ever?

because you obviously are too dense to tell that Bush is bad.

Ah so becuase I have a opposing view, I am dense. Great logic!

If nigh everyone across the world protests a war and you start it anyway,

Ahh I see, so instead of going to war, we should allow Saddam to go on and get nukes, allow him to continue his weapons program and hand them off to terrorist. We should even allow him to continue to torture people, why? Becuase people are protesting it!

That kind of stupidity is what has allowed Islamic Terrorism get so powerful.

Swampy

Crack the Skye
BigLutz7469510 said:
Approval Rating should dictate a administration?
No, but it gives an idea into what the people think of the administration. Or do you think the Approval Rating is for nothing?

BigLutz

Banned
No, but it gives an idea into what the people think of the administration. Or do you think the Approval Rating is for nothing?

Approval Rating dictates the whim of that time. Really a President that governs by Approval Ratings is the most destructive thing to the nation. The President recieves daily briefings from some of the most well funded and most informed agencies on the face of this planet. We should expect him to make a decision based on that, not by what the American People feels after watching the nightly news.

Cobalt_Latios

Personally, I don't mind Americans (I've been there a couple of times, most people are pretty kind), but some of the policies that they have there is just plain absurd. I can't talk too much about it (being a Canadian and all, which probably shouldn't have anything to do with it), but I find that people there act a lot different than the rest of the world. Don't take this as a generalization. I understand that a lot of people here are from there, so I realize that there are many that are particularly sane.

It's just that, for a country that many others strongly dislike, it makes me wonder if you guys have even noticed this. Not to mention some of the things the government down there has done. Granted, the politics here aren't any better, but in comparison to yours, its particularly mild.

(Yep, I've set myself up. I'm doomed...)

~C_L~

edit: changed a word.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.