• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Why Don't Pokemon have a crossover episode?

Yeah. it's not like Pokemon Anime done a Crossover episode before but I've got a Question that Serebii Forums never asked before:
WHY DON'T Pokemon as a whole Anime Have a Crossover episode for specials?
I know that will never happen but what's the option to have the probable Crossover episode apart from Digimon or Yo-kai watch.

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
So anyway, what plot would likely The Special Pokemon Crossover episode have? it has to believable other than "suddenly apppearing out of nowhere in Pokemon world".

Applecorp

I hate crossovers. I remember the One Piece and Toriko one - that **** was ridiculous and not in a good way.

Sorry but if there's one thing this series has done right it's not rely on cheap crossover antics to increase viewership.

I hate crossovers. I remember the One Piece and Toriko one - that **** was ridiculous and not in a good way.

Sorry but if there's one thing this series has done right it's not rely on cheap crossover antics to increase viewership.
That's fine, You don't have to like crossovers and I respect your opinion. I Like Crossovers if it is executed well...
Edit: What about Super Smash Bros?

Last edited:

Leonhart

Imagineer
I'm not sure and frankly the idea has never crossed my mind, probably because I can't really envision another series doing a crossover with Pokemon or vice versa given Pokemon's rather unique world. If there's one series that I could possibly tolerate Pokemon doing a crossover with however, it'd be Digimon simply for nostalgia's sake.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
What's the point of it anyway? What does Pokémon benefit from it?

My take is that we don't get crossover or even "ordinary" game colabs (like Yokai Watch has done with Puzzle & Dragons and Monster Strike at different points) because the people in charge believe there's nothing for them to gain. As in a "the other side will gain more than us, who will more or less stay the same".

Also, they seem really protective of their brands. Or specific about how they are used.

CoroCoro did a sort of a crossover for all the franchises it was making mangas of back when they were celebrating their 40th anniversary. We got Ace from Puzzle & Dragons X and even Jibanyan from YW. Yet Doraemon wasn't a part of the reunion and just get a solo segment of sorts. Most likely because Doraemon's owners didn't want to. I'd say the same would apply to Pokémon

(The odd thing is that seems like there was even a Pokémon-related ad between the segments lol)

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
When I was a kid I dreamed of and always wanted a Ben 10 x Pokemon Crossover lol, Ash defeating Humungosaur with pikachu and trying to catch it, etc. Its a fun hypothetical situation

I always wished for pokemon x beyblade (original series) crossover or even digimon x pokemon crossover.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Due to how this is targeted at younger children and how the show is allergic to showing consenting kisses, it's nearly impossible to do a crossover with another "anime," as the rest are targeted at older audiences.

Let's just say showing a single drop of blood in any other anime completely rules it out.