• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

why hate Kikyo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasaioni

You're Illegal
Seijiro Mafuné said:
Okay, test. Do you think there is ANY suggestion at ALL that there's a relationship beyond possible friendship between Kikyou and Kohaku?
i don't understand?

skiboydoggy

Ski > You
Kikyo: Undead Miko
Kohaku: Undead Tajiya

That is about as similar as they get. They are completely different people who met each other like...
Once or twice.
Besides, Kohaku is a small little cute little innocent kid while Kikyo steals souls... :/

Kasaioni

You're Illegal
skiboydoggy said:
Kikyo: Undead Miko
Kohaku: Undead Tajiya

That is about as similar as they get. They are completely different people who met each other like...
Once or twice.
Besides, Kohaku is a small little cute little innocent kid while Kikyo steals souls... :/
o i get it now yta other than, Kikyo: Undead Miko, Kohaku: Undead Tajiya they are totally different.

TrueBlue_Swablu

<-- Kawaiiness
I like this thread. I mean WHY hate Kikyo? She's cool! The only reason people hate her is because she tried to kill Inuyasha once but that was only 'cause she was confused. I, for one, Despice Kagome with a passion and think it should be Inuyasha x Kikyo all the way. *thumbs up Shippo*
~TBS

Mizu Kasumi

The Mist
Well, a lot of people hate Kikyo for unnecessary reasons. Like, they hate Kikyo but loves Kagome, and vice-versa. But I actually like both. Kikyo's an okay to good character to me. I just like Kagome more...

Though, some people just hate Kikyo for a number of reasons. Or dislike her for things she does and etc.

T

The Queen of Darkness

I dont HATE kikyo...
I just like Kagome more...
And i still think that Kagome should be with Inuyasha...

Chris

Old Coot
Don't hate Kikyo. But I do hate people who bump threads that are old and dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.