• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Why Hello there! :3

Starreh-Chan~

Random is reality
I am Starreh-chan~, as you probably already knew x3

I assume because you came to my introduction, you wanted to know a little about me. Well...

I am a girl. (Yay for more obviousness x3)

My favorite pokemon are Altaria, Flygon, Jirachi, Espeon, Arcanine, Togekiss, Crobat, Lanturn and Vaporeon. ... Meep. x3

I am part cat... or so I assume. My cats like sitting on my desk for some reason 0_o

I am an artist. Not sure if I'm that good, but I'm not horrible either.

I can be random sometimes. Meep. And for some reason my catchphrase is meep. I still have no idea how that started. x3

I am a huge warrior cats fan.

I have written a few books already, wrote a play, and write fanfiction.

... You're STILL here?!?

You, my friend, are awesome.

Anyway, I am most likely going to be around the games, art, and writing fourms. I might be around the other fourms too, though.

So... thanks for reading, I hope to hear from you soon! :3

Eivana

There Is No NiGHTS!
Hello, my name is Eivana!
If you want to, leave me a profile message and we'll talk back and forth! It'll be a blast. I love to talk to people. It is very nice to meet you.

I have always been a cat person myself. I keep cats. I have kept cats all my life. My youngest one is the closest one to me, he's a little tiger cat named Nights. (I named him after the purple Jester in NiGHTS into Dreams...) And I have 5 cats at my house, and 5 cats at my mother's house. It's pretty much always been that way. We have one beautiful little dog named Amy.

I used to be an artist, but the talent left. Ha ha. Now I'm reduced to studying French, which I enjoy very much.

Talk to me more if I sound interesting! lol.

Starreh-Chan~

Random is reality
welcome to serebii and enjoy the lag

x3

Very true...

Thanks. :3

Hello, my name is Eivana!
If you want to, leave me a profile message and we'll talk back and forth! It'll be a blast. I love to talk to people. It is very nice to meet you.

That would be awesome! :3

Please forgive me if I don't reply fast enough, I'm in the middle of a picture x3

I have always been a cat person myself. I keep cats. I have kept cats all my life. My youngest one is the closest one to me, he's a little tiger cat named Nights. (I named him after the purple Jester in NiGHTS into Dreams...) And I have 5 cats at my house, and 5 cats at my mother's house. It's pretty much always been that way. We have one beautiful little dog named Amy.

They sound adorable. :3

I have 2 kittens (even if they are nine years old already x3) who we adopted. They were left out in a box on someone's lawn :(

We got the runt and the one with the gimpy eye :(

... but I wouldn't have them any other way. :3

I used to be an artist, but the talent left. Ha ha. Now I'm reduced to studying French, which I enjoy very much.

I don't know any other languages fully D:

I DO know some chinese, mainly from having to babysit my little sibling who loves Ni-Hao-Kailan or whatever it is...

Such is the life of someone who has to babysit a pre-schooler x3

Talk to me more if I sound interesting! lol.

Okay! x3

Starreh-Chan~

Random is reality
I just finished my Altaria picture! :3

Altaria.png

Budew

Banned
Another girl... just great.

Just kidding!!! Welcome to the forums! :p

I really liked that Altaria picture, it's so cute.
well anyways, If you have pokemon we should battle sometime! :D

Starreh-Chan~

Random is reality
Welcome i love cats too they are so cute^^

Thanks~! :3

Another girl... just great.

Just kidding!!! Welcome to the forums! :p

I really liked that Altaria picture, it's so cute.
well anyways, If you have pokemon we should battle sometime! :D

I have Heart Gold, but I'm not that far in yet :(

*coughcoughIwasplayingEmeraldandonlystoppedwhenIlostmyGBAx3*

XD

Welcome friend hope you enjoy the forums

Thanks! :3