• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Why, hello there.

UnitRico

So, yeah, an introduction thread...been a while since I've written one of these.

Anyway, hey there, I'm UnitRico, and I'm new to the forums (oh boy, none of you would've guessed that). I've been using the site for info for a long time now, and with Generation VI rolling around, I figured I'd join the community a bit more, so here I am.

My activity here might start off a bit slow, because my internet connection is somehow incredibly slow at the moment (the ISP is looking into it, though they'll apparently only be able to help us on Monday or something), which also means I can't connect my 3DS, so no fancy Friend Safaris for me.

So, I've never been good at the whole "tell something about yourself" thing, but if anyone has any questions about me, do feel free to ask.

Rotomfan63

Shiny Hunter
Yo. I'm Rotom. Sorry about yo internet connection. Anyways.
Here are some things i have to ask.
1 Have you played Chrono Trigger. If so what did ya think of it?
2 Same thing as #1 but this time with Fire Emblem Awakening.
3 Are you a brony?
4 What was yo first shiny pokemon?
5 How many shiny pokemon do you have?
6 What's yo fave gen?

UnitRico

Thanks, I hope they can fix it soon, or at least tell us what the problem is so we can fix it properly. As for the questions:

1 and 2: Nope, I've pretty much always played games on the PC exclusively, with my GameBoy Color and 3DS being the exceptions to that rule.
3: No. Never seen the show, and I have no intention of doing so.
4: Probably the Red Gyarados in Gold.
5: As of now, none. The internal batteries of the Gold and Silver copies of my brother and me ran dry, so we've lost all we had there. I've had no such luck in my copy of Y yet.
6: That's hard to answer. Game wise, it's definitely VI. Every single generation of games has been an improvement on the last one, without a doubt. Region and general design wise, I don't really know. All generations have their strong and weak designs, but in the end, I think I'd have to go with the second generation. I can't even remember the amount of time I've put into these games, and while they had a lot of things wrong with them, the remakes made up pretty much all of them. Also, Tyranitar. Man, I love Tyranitar.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Hey!

Welcome to SPPF!

*looks at Location*

Je bent Nederlands?

Woo, nog een!

Er zijn er niet erg veel hier, maar je ziet er meer en meer wel komen :p

Maar, ehh, een paar dingen die je moet weten;
1. De regels, elke Forum heeft zij eigen regels, dus zu ik ze maar lezen zodat je ze niet breekt :p

Enne, ja :p

Dat is het zo'n beetje.

Oh, en niet Sinnoh of Surskit klein maken als ik op ben.

Lol, maareh, ja.

Welkom op SPPF!