• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Why hold back?" (Advanceshipping, PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Final chapter, if you forgot what was going on at this moment, re-read the last couple of lines from the previous chapter to refresh yourself about the situation:

CHAPTER 3

“Corphish use your crabhammer quickly!” Ash called as he threw his Pokeball quickly in front of Rico.

“What the hell?” Rico said as he looked confused at the shining light.

Suddenly Ash’s Corphish appeared, the energetic lobster raised both it’s pincers in the air and prepared to attack. It quickly leaped up in mid-air, lifted it’s arm back and smacked Rico in the face with it’s Crabhammer attack.

“Gah!” he cried as he dropped the knife to the floor.

Ash and May stood up from behind the bushes as they ran and stood behind Corphish. Team Rocket continued to gaze from the bushes across from the cages.

Rico looked upward at the kids and rubbed his chin where Corphish had hit him. His eyes had widened, his gaze was menacing.

“You kids picked the wrong time to piss me off.” Rico threatened as he stood tall over the young boy and girl.

“May! Go get these Pokemon out of their cages, I’ll deal with him.” Ash instructed.

May nodded and quickly picked up the lock that caged her Bulbasaur.

“What the hell are you expecting to do you morons?” Rico laughed crossing his arms. “Those cages are all locked up tight. You don’t expect me to believe that I’ll hand you over the key to open all those locks now do you?”

“Maybe we’ll just have to beat it out of you then huh?” Ash said grinning.

May smiled at her Bulbasaur, “Don’t be scared. I’m here.” She then turned around to face Ash.

“Heh, it isn’t a very healthy choice to become a hero kiddo. In fact, I wouldn’t advise even standing right here in front of me.” Rico declared.

Suddenly, Ash commanded, “Corphish hit him with another Crabhammer!”

Rico looked startled that Ash decided to attack again so soon, but this time he wouldn’t be made a fool of twice.

“Cor-----pheeeessh!” Corphish cried as it leaped toward Rico.

Rico grinned and dodged Corphish’s attack as the lobster landed face first in the dirt. Rico then quickly walked up to the Pokemon as it was spitting out the dirt from it’s mouth.

“I believe this is yours!” Rico laughed as he raised his foot and kicked the lobster Pokemon hard in it’s face.

The poor Pokemon went flying through the air back toward the cages. Ash quickly ran up and slid on the dirt to catch Corphish before it hit the ground.

“Corphish, I’m so sorry!” Ash said in a low vice as Corphish was completely unconscious.

Before Ash could even look up Rico threw his two Pokeballs.

“Machamp! Aggron! Get rid of these kids NOW!” he demanded as the two growling Pokemon appeared in front of him.

The four armed Machamp and the steel goliath Aggron started to move into position.

May gasped as the two Pokemon were already upon her. Ash was barley able to recall his Corphish into it’s Pokeball before the Aggron towered over him.

“Kill the boy, but bring the girl to me. I wouldn’t mind having her for dessert. Heh.” the poacher declared.

May looked up in fear as the Machamp stood in front of her.

Suddenly, from out of their eyesight a slithering snake Pokemon known as Seviper appeared and body slammed the Machamp to the side.

“Huh?” May looked around in a daze.

“Use Needle Arm!” we hear a voice command as the small cactus Pokemon Cacnea raced toward the Aggron.

Before the Pokemon could even look to the right, the small cactus Pokemon’s right arm began to glow. It pulled it’s arm back quickly and slammed into the steel Pokemon’s face. Aggron was knocked aside quickly not realizing what had just happened.

“Where did those Pokemon come from?” Rico yelled.

May helped raise Ash back to his feet by lifting him up by the shoulder.

“Aren’t those Team Rocket’s Pokemon?” May asked Ash.

“Glad you noticed!” Jessie stated as she leaped in front of them followed by James and Meowth.

“Yep, they have a keen eye don’t you think?” James said crossing his arms.

“Team Rocket!?” Ash and May both exclaimed.

Rico glared at them angrily as Aggron and Machamp quickly stood in front of him.

“Yep, but we’ll spare you the motto this time.” Meowth said.

“Seviper use Haze attack!” Jessie shouted.

“Seviper!” the Pokemon declared as it spewed forth a pitch black fog from it’s mouth toward Rico and his Pokemon.

“Why…why are you helping us?” May asked.

“Let’s just say that this guy doesn’t have any ethics.” Jessie mentioned. “Plus the fact that this is payback for making us say goodbye to our Arbok and Weezing!”

“What are you two just standing there for?” James shouted at the young trainers. “Hurry up and get those cages open while we distract them!”

“Right.” Ash nodded as he grabbed May by the hand and ran for the tent.

“WILL YOU GET THEM!” the poacher shouted as Machamp and Aggron leaped out of the fog.

“I don’t think so.” Jessie said. “Seviper use your Bite attack on Machamp!”

“Cacnea go hit the Aggron again!” James commanded.

Both of Team Rocket’s Pokemon started charging for Machamp and Aggron, but unfortunately this time they weren’t so lucky. Both Machamp and Aggron grinned as they jumped out of the way of the charging Pokemon. Rico ran to the side observing the battle as Machamp and Aggron started attacking.

Machamp quickly grabbed Seviper by the tail and began to swing it in the air. Aggron towered over Cacnea before it turned around and whipped the small Pokemon with it’s heavy tail.

“Things – are not looking good!” Meowth said raising his arms as he saw Cacnea slammed 10mph across the field.

“The keys gotta be in this tent.” Ash said as he pulled May with him to the entrance of the tent.

Rico saw the two out of the corner of his eyes and quickly ran over to intercept them. Ash and May stopped in their tracks as the poacher stood ahead of them.

“Don’t think for a second that you two would go unnoticed.” Rico chortled.

Ash put his arm over May once again to back her behind him.

“Either way, you’re still little kids!” he shouted as he quickly gripped Ash’s shirt.

Ash tried to release himself by trying to pull away from his grip. The poacher had a tight hold on Ash and wasn’t about to let go.

“Ash!” May cried.

“Dustox!” the moth Pokemon Dustox hummed as it sped toward the poacher.

It quickly tackled the poacher in his stomach causing him to drop Ash back down to the ground.

“Agh, guess I owe Team Rocket one.” Ash smiled as he stood up from the ground and pulled May with him inside the tent.

Dustox hovered in the air over the poacher as Jessie, James and Meowth ran toward it.

“You idiots! Get over here!” Rico commanded his Pokemon.

Machamp and Aggron threw their opponents harshly into the ground as they obeyed their trainers command. They quickly charged back toward Rico.

Inside the tent, Ash and May started to frantically search for any sort of keys that might open the locks. The tent was filled with electronic equipment, making the search for small keys a hard task.

“Check inside all the drawers Ash.” May said quickly as she started to pull out a drawer searching for the keys inside.

“I might as well get rid of these pests first. Aggron use your Hyper Beam on them!” Rico shouted.

Aggron began opening it’s mouth as an orange ball of light began to form.

“Uh-oh.” Jessie said cowering behind James.

Just as Aggron began to fire the beam, a flash of light appeared out of Jessie’s Pokeball. A short blue oval looking Pokemon popped out quickly and began to glow a red light.

“Wooooooobbbufett!” it stated as it put it’s hand to it’s forehead.

The orange beam of light hit the blue Pokemon as it was glowing red. The beam didn’t penetrate the Pokemon as it instead was bounced off and headed back toward it’s owner.

“Aggron?!” the Steel Pokemon shouted as the Hyper Beam came blazing back at a speed so fast that it couldn’t dodge.

The Hyper Beam hit full force in the Pokemon’s chest as it cried out in pain.

“Rooooon!” it roared as it began to plummet to the ground.

“Nice work Wobbufett.” Jessie laughed as she put her hands on her hips.

With Aggron out for the count and fainted by it’s own attack, Machamp leaped toward Team Rocket and Karate chopped the blue Pokemon to the ground.

“Wobba!” Wobbufett shouted in pain.

“HA!” Rico said triumphantly.

“Go Chimecho!”

“Go Dustox!”

“USE PSYCHIC ATTACK!” Jessie and James commanded at the same time.

The small wind chime Pokemon appeared out of it’s Pokeball as the moth flew next to it and fired a beam at the four armed fighting Pokemon.

“CHAMP!” Machamp screamed as it broke free of their psychic hold.

Machamp then began to furiously attack the two Pokemon as they hovered around it and dodged it in the air. Seviper and Cacnea quickly ran back to their trainers even though they were badly beaten.

“I think this is it!” May said inside the tent.

Ash looked at her as she pulled a ring of keys out of a drawer. There were 10 keys on a circular handle that looked to be the right size for the locks.

“Let’s try them out on the cages, c’mon!” Ash said as they began to run out of the tent.

Ash and May ran past Rico as his back was turned watching the battle. Machamp was still busy trying to swat Chimecho and Dustox in the air, who were dodging it’s every attack by hovering.

May quickly put a key into the lock of her Bulbasaur’s cage, she tried to frantically turn it but it didn’t budge.

“Uh oh, we don’t know which key is for which lock!” May said nervously as she looked toward Ash for support.

“You’ll have to put them all in by trial and error, hurry up and try the next one!” Ash told her.

“Those kids!” Rico bellowed as he looked at Ash and May in front of the cages.

“We have to buy them some time!” Meowth said.

“Right.” James and Jessie both nodded.

“Seviper, use your bite attack on him!” Jessie commanded.

“Wuh?” Rico looked confused as he turned back toward Team Rocket only to see a large snake opening it’s mouth and heading right for him.

Seviper sunk it’s teeth into his shirt and tore off the bottom of it as it passed him by. Rico screamed in a shock as he felt the snake Pokemon dig into his skin with it’s fangs.

“Use your Needle Arm Cacnea!” James shouted.

“Cacnea!” the Pokemon stated as it walloped Rico right in the fact with it’s pointy arm.

Rico covered his face with his hands in pain as the spikes stuck into his skin.

“UGH!” he cried out in pain.

“Now it’s my turn, time for Fury Swipes!” Meowth shouted as it leaped into the air.

The claws on Meowth’s paws opened up as he slashed Rico’s face when the poacher lowered his hands.

“YOU BASTARDS!” Rico cried as he held his face in pain due to the claw marks.

“It opened!” May stated happily as the lock turned for the cage.

The door opened up and Bulbasaur leaped into May’s arms.

“Bulbasaur!” it stated happily.

“Oh Bulbasaur, I love you so much!” a teary eyed May said as she hugged the Bulbasaur tightly in her arms.

Ash took the keys from her hand in order to find the right ones to open the other cages.

“Machamp, use Earthquake!” Rico commanded as he held his face.

Machamp looked back at it’s trainer and somersaulted in the air. Chimecho and Dustox stared at the fighting type as it twirled itself away from them. Mahcamp then stood upright and began to fall down to the earth as it extended it’s legs to land on. The fighting type smashed into the ground with it’s feet, as the earth began to crackle and shake around it. The ground collapsed where Machamp had landed on, as the ground was indented where the Pokemon landed. The shake began to make everyone around it quiver and lose balance.

May knelt down holding her Bulbasaur in her arms to protect it from the quake. Ash wobbled and dropped they keys to the ground. Meanwhile Team Rocket quickly recalled all of their Pokemon into their Pokeballs before they were blown away by the quake.

With their Pokemon safely back in their Pokeballs, Jessie and James held each other around for support. Meowth also grabbed onto James’ leg during the shaking.

“Good work Machamp!” Rico complimented.

“Ma-champ!” the Pokemon replied.

“S-s-s-t-t-o-o-p sh-ak-ing m-e- J-a-mes.” Jessie tried to say as she was trembling.

“I-m not!” James replied as his voice shook during the splitting ground.

“Machamp, use Cross Chop on those three!” Rico yelled furiously.

Team Rocket looked up startled as Machamp quickly ran up to them. It crossed it’s upper arms together until they glowed in a white light, and then extended them out as it made contact with Jessie and James.

“Ahhhhhh!” Team Rocket cried in pain as the force from the mighty Pokemon blew them backward into the forest.

“So much for doing some good!” Jessie screamed.

“Hold on tiiiiiiiiiight!” Meowth cried as they were blown deep into the forest.

The quake had finally settled, as Machamp turned around to face Ash and May.

Ash picked up the keys from the ground and looked nervously at the fighting Pokemon. May let go of her Bulbasaur and let it on the ground, she looked over to Ash for reassurance.

“Looks like your luck ran out. I’m done being a nice guy, Machamp tear both of them limb from limb.” Rico snarled.

Ash and May backed against the cages as the Machamp started to slowly walk toward them, wiggling it’s fingers as it prepared to attack.

May took a deep breath as her eyes widened. She raised her eyebrows as she grew angry at the situation.

“Bulbasaur, use your Vine whip!” May quickly commanded.

Ash looked at her startled as he didn’t know what May was up to.

“Bulba!” the Pokemon screamed as it stretched out it’s vines.

The vines quickly wrapped across Machamp’s legs. The Machamp looked down at it’s feet as it tried to stretch it’s legs apart with no success.

“Flip it!” the girl cried.

Bulbasaur screamed as with all it’s strength it pulled forward with it’s body. The vines pulled tightly against Machamps’ legs as both it’s feet were strapped together. The Machamp began to lose it’s balance and fell face first into the ground. Bulbasaur retracted it’s vines as it stared at the fallen Pokemon ahead of it.

“Swellow use double edge!” Ash commanded as it threw Swellow’s Pokeball.

“What?” Rico said as he was still rubbing his face from Meowth’s attack.

The bird Pokemon Swellow came out of the Pokeball swiftly and dive bombed right for Machamp. Machamp could barely raise it’s arms to stand up again before the mighty bird juggernaut fiercely plummeted the fighting Pokemon on it’s back.

“CHHHHHHHHHAMP!” the Pokemon cried out in pain as it then fully collapsed on the ground.

May recalled her Bulbasaur in it’s Pokeball once she saw the fighting Pokemon had been beaten. Ash smiled at his flying type’s victory.

Rico began to laugh manically in the background as Ash and May rushed to the other cages.

“Haha! You think because you’ve taken out my Pokemon that you’re home free? I don’t think so. You’re still just a pair of lousy kids!” he threatened as he lifted up a large boulder from the ground that was a result of the earthquake attack.

He then pulled back his arm and swiftly threw the heavy rock at Ash’s Pokemon in the air. Swellow could barely see what was happening before it was too late. The bird Pokemon couldn’t avoid the attack, and the boulder smashed right into the flying type as it then started to fall to the ground.

Ash stared furiously as he saw his bird Pokemon slam into the ground, fully beaten and unable to move. Ash’s eyebrows began to twitch more and more as he clenched his right hand into a fist.

“Ash…!” May tried to warn as Rico started walking over to them.

“That’s it!” Ash screamed in a rage as he ran toward Rico raising his fist.

Rico snickered as Ash tried to throw his fist into Rico’s chest, only for Rico to grab his fist before it made contact. Rico’s hand was now closing in on Ash’s fist, crushing it as Ash stood there trying to break free.

“Ash…no!” May cried as she saw her friend in a dire situation.

“You see?” Rico said as he held down on Ash’s fist even tighter. “This is what happens when you try to be Mr. Hero.”

Ash grunted as he still couldn’t pull away from Rico’s hold on him. Rico then moved his body toward Ash and gripped his shirt by the neck. Ash tried to get free but he couldn’t, as Rico grabbed him by the chest and threw him over his shoulder.

“Ahhh!” Ash screamed as he went flying through the air.

Ash then crashed into a pile of wooden boxes that were standing to the side of the cages. Ash cried out in pain as he tried to sit himself up on the boxes. His right leg was dangling over the edge of the broken box, as he tried to look up knowing that Rico wasn’t finished.

Rico started walking toward him as he was cracking his knuckles, he made two fists as if he was ready to beat the living daylights out of Ash.

May stared at Rico’s back as he started walking toward Ash. She quickly looked around for a way to help her friend, and then saw an empty metal cage to the side that she could put to good use.

Ash was able to sit himself up on top of the smashed boxes, but could barely move as he saw the man towering over him.

“Heh heh.” Rico laughed as he approached the trainer.

Suddenly, a small metal cage was smashed across the back of the poacher’s head.

“GAH!” he screamed as his eyes widened due to the intense pain.

Ash tried to look behind him to see what happened. May stood there behind the poacher as she held the small cage with her right hand.

“Get away from him!” she taunted.

Rico could barely turn his head around before May quickly wielded the empty cage a second time and snapped it severely across the back of his head.

“I told you to get away from him!” she repeated.

“….” Rico stared blankly behind him as he knew the girl had plummeted him twice with the metal cage.

Before he could even take one step, the large man fell to the ground due to the intense pain. His collapse to the ground sounded like a clap of thunder that shook the land around him. He was knocked unconscious and was bleeding severely from the back of his skull.

May, somewhat relieved, dropped the cage to the ground and ran over to Ash. Ash smiled at her as May reached for his hand and pulled him quickly out of the stack of broken boxes.

“Are you alright?” May asked as she helped him stand on his feet.

“I think so, at least nothing too bad.” Ash pushed May’s arms away as he just remembered his poorly beaten Swellow. “Jeez, Swellow!”

Ash ran over to his bird Pokemon as he picked it up from the ground.

“Swellow, I can’t believe I was so stupid to let you get hurt like that.” Ash said as he hugged his Pokemon tightly.

“Sw---ell?” Swellow uttered as it tried to open it’s eyes.

Ash quickly recalled Swellow back into it’s ball, “I’ll try to get you to a Pokemon Center as fast as I can, thank you my friend.”

May picked up the keys from the ground and smiled, “Time to let all you guys out!” she shouted.

The Pokemon cheered inside the cages, as May slowly used a trial by error basis to let them all out of their cages.

Ash watched as May started unlocking the cages one by one, but something caught his eye from the corner. He looked over as he saw Team Rocket coming back from out of the bushes.

Jessie, James, and Meowth all looked exhausted and depressed as they slowly walked over to where Ash and May were.

“Team Rocket!” Ash called out.

“Huh!?” they replied as they all looked up.

“I have to say…..thanks.” Ash said sincerely.

“You’re…thanking us?” James asked.

“Of course. I mean, without you guys I don’t think I would be able to take out his Machamp and Aggron. You really helped us out.” Ash said.

“Yeah.” May stated as she unlocked another cage, “You helped distract him long enough for Ash and me to get the keys!”

“Oh.” Jessie said quietly.

Ash then extended his hand over to Team Rocket, as an attempt to shake hands with them.

“What…what are you doing?” Meowth asked as he looked up at them.

“I want to thank you guys, didn’t I already say that?” Ash smiled as he continued holding out his hand.

Jessie and James looked at each other before speaking.

“We…..we can’t be seen complying with the enemy!” Jessie said nervously crossing her arms.

“You’re right! What would da boss think?” Meowth added.

“That’s right, we just had a score to settle with that poacher.” James added.

Ash and May stared at them blankly. Ash then took one more step toward them.

“Ahhh!” Team Rocket screamed.

“Let’s get out of here!” Meowth yelled.

Team Rocket suddenly about faced and ran in the opposite direction away from Ash.

“We may have helped you this time but next time we’ll be after your Pikachu!” Jessie yelled as she ran.

“Yeah! Hey…did he even have Pikachu with him today?” James asked.

“How should I know, just shut up and keep running. This is bad for our super villain image!” Jessie told him.

“We’ll see you again Mr. Twerp and Ms. Twerpette!” Meowth screamed in the distance.

As Team Rocket disappeared into the distance, Ash slowly lowered his arm, still with a complete baffled look on his face.

Ash continued staring blankly until May snapped him out of his gaze.

“Hey Ash!” she exclaimed.

Ash turned around to see what she was saying. Ash saw all the Pokemon out of their cages and standing on the ground next to May. The Geodude, Kirlia, Baltoy and the others were finally free of their confinement and were cheering on the ground.

“Did I do a good job or what?” May said as she winked at him.

“Heh.” Ash chuckled as he watched with a wide open grin.

Ash and May’s gaze at each other was interrupted by a police siren coming from the background.

“Who’s that?” May asked.

“HEY….ASH!” a familiar voice called out.

May ran up next to Ash as she put her hand above her eyes to make out the figure in the distance. They watched as the figures slowly began to come into view.

“That’s Brock!” Ash exclaimed.

Brock, Max, and Pikachu were sitting in the sidecar of Officer Jenny’s motorcycle. Jenny was quickly driving the cycle over to where Ash and May were and braked right in front of them.

Brock and Max jumped out of the car as Jenny got off her bike.

“I’m so glad to see that you guys are OK! We didn’t know if you got away from the poacher or not!” Brock said happily.

“PIKA!” Pikachu exclaimed as it jumped into it’s trainers arms.

“Pikachu!” Ash said joyously. “I’m so glad you’re fully healed. You don’t know how bad I felt when I couldn’t help you buddy.”

“Pika pika.” it replied rubbing it’s head against Ash.

Max was groveling next to Brock as he stared at his older sister.

“Max...I knew you’d be alright.” May said sniveling.

“….May!” Max cried as he ran toward her while he burst into tears.

Max ran right into his sisters arms as she knelt down to hug him. Tears were running down both siblings faces as they hugged each other tightly.

“We didn’t get a chance to see if you guys got away…I was so worried about you May!” Max cried as he buried his face in his sisters bosom.

“It’s…OK Max.” May said as she petted her brothers hair.

May slowly wiped the tears off her face due to the love for her brother.

“These two told me everything.” Officer Jenny said. “I’m glad you’re alright, but what happened to the poacher?”

“Oh the poacher?” Ash said cheerfully. “He’s back there.”

Ash pointed behind him where Rico laid unconscious face flat in the dirt.

“He was tired, so I guess he decided to take a little nap.” Ash joked.

Jenny quickly ran over to Rico as she placed the handcuffs over his arms. She saw that he was bleeding from the back of his head and radioed for back up.

Ash and Brock watched as May and Max were still holding each other.

“So, how did you know where to find us Brock?” Ash asked.

“Oh we didn’t, after we ran to the police station we told Jenny the area we got separated in. We just happened to be lucky enough and ran into you.” Brock replied.

The wild Pokemon began to go over to the trainers as they continued saying their thanks. Ash and Brock bent down and petted the Pokemon that were freed. Ash walked over to the Clefairy and patted it on the head as it rejoiced at Ash’s kindness.

Jenny walked back up to the trainers. “There should be enough evidence here to put this guy away for a long time. I assume those are his fainted Pokemon on the ground, we’ll have to set those two free after we arrest him.”

“Thanks guys.” Ash said as May and Max finally let go of each other.

20 minutes had passed, as the sun started to set behind the mountains. Most of the wild Pokemon had returned to their homes in the forest. The Clefairy took one last look at Ash and his friends, before it smiled and jumped into the woods.

A large police wagon was parked outside the area with the back doors open. Several other officers were now here to assist Jenny. Ash and his friends watched as Rico became conscious again and was being put in the back of the large vehicle.

Ash stared at the cruel poacher as he looked badly beaten and worn, his face scarred from the attacks and the back of his head was cushioned to stop the bleeding. The entire time that the officers were strapping him onto a wheel barrel to put him in the police wagon, he was staring silently at Ash.

Ash stared back a little uneasy, as Rico’s menacing gaze was focused solely on him. His eyes were bulging, his mouth silent, but the look on his face gave Ash an ominous feeling. Ash knew that Rico would be willing to tear his lungs out right where he was standing. His face gave him the impression of a ruthless killer, and Ash wondered if he had just made a powerful enemy this day.

Just as the officers stacked the handcuffed Rico into the back of the wagon, Rico uttered a sound.

“I-ll find you out boy.” he struggled to say in a gruff voice. “I swear, n-ext t-i-me- you will NOT like the result.”

“Close the doors.” Jenny told the other officers.

The doors to the wagon were shut as Rico took one last stare at Ash. The police wagon then began to drive away, as Ash felt a feeling of dread wash over him.

“Don’t worry.” Jenny said as she looked down at Ash. “He’ll be going away for a long time.”

“Yeah….sure…of course.” Ash muttered.

Jenny started walking with the remaining officers as they then began to round up the evidence in the campsite. Brock and Max watched them carefully as they started to take apart the tent and the equipment inside.

May noticed that Ash was still staring down the path Rico was driven away on. She decided to walk over and comfort him.

“Ash.” May motioned.

“…May?” Ash said as his voice cracked while he looked back at her.

“Jenny told you not to worry about him, remember?” she said as she put her hand on Ash’s shoulder.

“I…know. But…” Ash tried to say as he held May’s other hand. “We…could have gotten ourselves killed here today.”

May didn’t answer but continued to listen to what Ash had to say.

“I have to say thanks though, you know, for whacking him across the head with the cage and knocking him out…that was…incredible…” Ash said.

May giggled, “It was a spontaneous thing, I’m just glad I was able to help you. I didn’t want to see you get hurt.”

Ash nodded as he closed his arms around May and brought her close to his chest. May was a bit shocked that he decided to hug her at that moment, but she proceeded to hug back tightly. She felt her body pressed up hard against Ash’s chest, as they held onto each other for half a minute.

Ash let her go and took her hand, “We have to make sure we don’t have anymore close calls like this.”

“And if we do, maybe I’ll just have to keep you out of danger again, huh Ash?” she said cracking a smile.

Ash and May started to walk back toward where Brock and Max were standing. May suddenly let go of Ash’s hand and turned his body to hers.

“One more thing, my Bulbasaur wants to thank you.” she smiled.

“Oh?” Ash replied.

May then leaned her body forward as she held onto his shoulders and gave him brief kiss on the cheek. Ash was a bit nervous as he then used his hand to rub himself where May had kissed him.

“Guess my Bulbasaur has good taste huh?” she replied jovially.

“Yeah.” Ash replied chortling. “C’mon, let’s get out of this place.”

“Sure thing, I need a good long nap after today too.” May said as she started to run over where Max and Brock were.

Ash stared at his friends as they began chatting together. He scratched his cheek one more time, and smiled as he walked over to them.

He wasn’t quite sure what May’s kiss just meant, but he knew that one thing was certain. As the best of friends, he would continue to care deeply for her and keep her out of harms way.

The end.

Well that's a wrap. Seeing as how there are so few Advanceshipping fics here, I thought I'd make this one. I guess I just got kinda bored reading nothing but Poke and Contestshipping fanfics, so I hope you guys enjoyed reading an Advanceshipping one for a change. ;)

Last edited:
M

Miss Priss

Hey, I just read this a few minutes ago on Fanfiction.net! It's really good, but I wish I knew what's going to happen next. Are you going to make another episode, or...?

Sequoia

XD pretty good final chapter...i reckon you should make another episode too, you have us to review it ;)

M

Miss Priss

Sequoia said:
XD pretty good final chapter...i reckon you should make another episode too, you have us to review it ;)
I would definetly review for it ^_^

Sequoia

XD ya, let's all make Cybercubed write another episode-like fic! *waves a little flag saying "Cybercubed's Fics!"*

Chatsy

Perverted Ash fan
Cybercubed, you better write a sequal >O

This story/episode is superb. Apart from the usual grammar errors, it's very well written and it surely was episode material.

Write more, I order you >O

The_Darkness_Incarnate

+Erratic-Inanity+
Nice job cybercubed! As good as all your fics. Write more! *whips*

Let's all claim cybercubed and whip him as one! xD.

Haine

Nice fic. I really liked it.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Yeah, this was basically a short 3 chapter fic because I wanted it to be like a single 22 minute episode of the show.

"Two of a Kind" will be ongoing, as there is still plenty of stuff I want to write for that one. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.