• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Why is Crossdressing so looked down upon?

Shiny_Lugia

Shiny Hunter
What about people who are tomboys?Do they have gender issues?I don't think so.I'm a tomboy and when I was younger I wore guys cloths all the time.Does that make me mentally retarded?No.Eventually I grew out of that wear boys cloths phase when I was 10, but I still wear cloths that are not girly-gril cloths like dresses or anything that is the color pink.

Some of you need to think and read on what the word retared really means before you use that word against others.

EDIT Don't mind my spelling, in addition I'm Straight.

Last edited:

MIYABOAHTO

BEAK BOMB IT!!!!
llama makes a post in debate section, breaks down and cries

The arguments of "BUT THEY'LL TRICK YOU! All of those malicious cross dressers, just waiting to trick me into sleeping with them.." are very silly and you should feel very silly to even think that. ;026;

As far as I know, it's not a growing epidemic. It is, however, a straw argument. ;munchlax;

Tim the turtle

Happy Mudkip
If Eddie Izzard crossdresses then who the hell are you to say it's wrong? Did you revolutionise the world of stand up comedy and symbolically replace Graham Chapman as the sixth Python? No? Well shut up then!

xXPorygonXx

Sort of active
So your argument's validity is based on the fact that "If a celebrity does it, then by-golly it's perfectly fine!"?

Guess that means we can run puppy mills and kill people then?

Tim the turtle

Happy Mudkip
So your argument's validity is based on the fact that "If a celebrity does it, then by-golly it's perfectly fine!"?

Guess that means we can run puppy mills and kill people then?
It was quite obviously a joke.

Briankelly130

I have nothing against cross-dressers, in fact a lot of cross-dressing characters tend to be badass (Ivankov from One Piece comes to mind) and besides, given all the fetishes out there with so many different interests, it seems that dressing up as a woman seems the most tame and harmless.

Also I do have a question, Can a woman be a cross-dresser, because you see a lot of them walking around in clothes that can be considered masculine and no one says a thing