• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Why is Dawn and Chloe the only ones to watch in person?

bmw9413

Why did the writers pick the least two wanted characters to cheer Ash on in the finals? Chloe doesn't really care for Ash and Dawn....is just there because the writers are still obsessing over Sinnoh years later smh...I never liked Piplup!

I can understand Iris, Cilan, Clemont, Bonnie and Alola gang not coming to the stadium but there is no excuse to why Misty and Brock (his best friends from the very beginning) and Serena (future love interest) did not appear!

Why the **** is his mom not there.
Serena isn’t there because they hate Amourshipping and Misty and Brock aren’t there I guess because they got SM but still that is a huge headscratcher considering how much Pokémon loves KANTOOOOOO

Last edited:

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Pokemon Journeys simply exposed false friendships.

Turns out Ash's only true friends are Goh, Chloe and Dawn.
How are his companions false friends? Because they watch his big moment on TV instead of in-person?

I mean…yeah…I’d like to see all of them in the stadium too. But the decision to have them watch on TV, while narratively unsatisfying to me, does not make them false friends.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
How are his companions false friends? Because they watch his big moment on TV instead of in-person?

I mean…yeah…I’d like to see all of them in the stadium too. But the decision to have them watch on TV, while narratively unsatisfying to me, does not make them false friends.
I think they were joking lol

masdog

I think they were joking lol
No smilies. Couldn’t tell if it was serious, funny, or sarcastic…so I went with serious since that is the safe bet around here most days.

masdog

Yeah I was totally joking lmao.

But I guess I can see why you'd take me seriously considering wild stuff that people post unironically.
Sorry about that…

vondecayle

Dawn among the two least wanted characters? Lol ok

I’ve come to the conclusion that a) The writers don’t know what fans want and b) the input of fans it’s not ultimately that important for their writing decisions and c) They clearly don’t see things the way fans do, otherwise the writing decisions would be different

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Koharu because an Eevee’s puppet is needed and is an Interesting concept
Dawn because she is super popular

PokemonKnight

#1 Sylveon Fan
DP remakes advertisement needed a friend.

Anything else is overthinking it.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Chloe's basically there in Goh's place and Dawn just happened to be in Galar. The in-universe explanation is probably more they just couldn't make it on time or were too late to buy tickets.

GLTSRY

Sorry not sorry for my smugness
Yeah I don’t get it either. It’s not that anything happened in PM during those episodes, Goh could’ve just left after watching the battle. The decision to not have anyone else in the stadium also baffled me, the stadium is huge so everyone sitting somewhere else for the silent cameos would’ve made sense. As if the likes of Kukui or Max wouldn’t want to watch the PWC finals.

And yeah, Dawn being the only old companion being there feels really weird, especially after having Serena/Iris/Brock already in JN at some point