• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Why is Dawn and Chloe the only ones to watch in person?

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Hikari [Dawn] is clearly very relevant at the moment given the D/P remakes, and Koharu [Chloe] is arguably this series' version of a female traveling companion. I don't think it's any deeper than that.
This is the first time I’ve ever seen you use their English names.

Koharu and Hikari have nothing going on and she was already there cheering for Satoshi. While with Goh, Hikari took his place.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter

Maybe it's related, maybe it's not, but Tracey's and Cilan's seiyuus have actually been busy the past few years with the Mario movie of all things. Tracey is Toad, and Cilan is goddamn Mario.

(Kenta is also the voice of Giovanni, so that may also be a reason why he's been strangely MIA after the first episodes of JN).

Miyano and Seki have been doing many roles, and I can imagine the Mario movie taking priority over singular episode focuses in Journeys.

Or said alternatively, Cilan was transported to the Mushroom Kingdom where Tracey apparently lives in and has been asked to fight the king of the Koopas who just so happens to be the leader of a crime mafia of the world he's from, and that’s why those two weren’t in any speaking roles in JN episodes, let alone Masters 8. I don’t think they’ll make it back in time for the after-party either.

Last edited:

SatoSereFan224888

Honestly the only girl that should at the very least been at the stadium was Serena. However I wonder if the negative reception Serena’s appearance in JN105 made the directors/writers get cold feet about bringing her back. Dawn should have only appeared in two episodes. The Sinnoh pandering was ridiculous, especially with the not so great reception of BDSP. Maybe Chloe was at the stadium because she might be replacing Ash as the main hero?

Honestly the only girl that should at the very least been at the stadium was Serena. However I wonder if the negative reception Serena’s appearance in JN105 made the directors/writers get cold feet about bringing her back. Dawn should have only appeared in two episodes. The Sinnoh pandering was ridiculous, especially with the not so great reception of BDSP. Maybe Chloe was at the stadium because she might be replacing Ash as the main hero?
Serena’s appearance had mostly positive reception. They didn’t bring her into the stadium because they hate Amourshipping and want to avoid bringing it up because the kiss was taboo. Honestly it might be dead like Ash-Greninja.