• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Why is Dento getting left in the dark here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
^ He has canon evidence for being fun. :p

I don't see how he's a boring character. Sure when he stands around, but that's everybody. When he's given the time to allow his personality to shine, he brightens everything. Like seriously, I don't know about the dub, but you can hear the enthusiasm of what he likes in his voice...

Plus everything he's interested in isn't what many others are, or people find what he likes uninteresting. They really succeeded in making him a quirky character.

I don't know how popular he is with younger kids though, they might even have trouble understanding his metaphors and such.

As for popularity both he and Iris are (most likely) controversial. Meaning they are well liked by some people and er not so well-liked by others. That's my guess though, just because of the vast fandom of Pokemon it's really hard to hone in on what's popular and what's not.

Last edited:
Sinnoh Saga was pretty bad, especially at the end.
Unova, however, is a different kind of bad.

I know what you mean: things just haven't been the same since Hoenn ended.

Unova's still good to me, though. Sinnoh was alright as well. Can't say I enjoy them as much as the previous arcs, but still decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.