• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Why is Naruto trying to become One Piece?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDragonfangirl

Any one seen the newer Naruto episodes? Should I post the preview of next week? Naruto V.S Pirate? Is it due to low ratings?? I'm sorry, I'm angry ><

Vernikova

Champion
You should probably post some evidence as to how Naruto trying to imitate One Piece.

BlueDragonfangirl

Is this a serious topic?

Naruto is not trying to become anything. Naruto is Naruto.

HAHA No its not serious, just the episode is kind of reminding me of One Piece what with Naruto fighting pirates and all.

Am I allowed to post the review YT link?

Kass157

Roaming Trainer
It's a FILLER... FIIIIILLLLLEEEEERRRRRRR!!
XD

ParaChomp

be your own guru
If that's the case, then Fairy Tail's becoming Bleach.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
So. Just because a pirate appears on Naruto, it's becoming One Piece.

HOW does that even make any sense?

DarkOverlord777

The Dragon Mage
uhh......its NOT

BlueDragonfangirl

Awe its just a little jokeXD Even Naruto fans are saying this in other Naruto forums.

Masterge77

Floatzel rules!
Ok, simply because a pirate is appearing in a filler episode, Naruto Shippuden is suddenly becoming more like One Piece?

WHAT!?

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Any one seen the newer Naruto episodes? Should I post the preview of next week? Naruto V.S Pirate? Is it due to low ratings?? I'm sorry, I'm angry ><
It's doing the classic idea of Ninjas vs Pirates. You may as well say it's copying Gokaiger's recent two parter where the Pirate Rangers faced Ninjas. No seriously you're connecting the dots a bit too weirdly.

Status
Not open for further replies.