• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Why is ok for guys to have sex but not girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no1 shuld have it until they grow up were just kids come on >: |

Sircharles

Marijuantsome?
Is this a serious thread?

Some girls just need to close their legs (I'm not directing that at you, just overly promiscuous girls) :/
Maybe it's because girls can get pregnant? Having a baby completely changes someone's life. In our society it's seen as the woman's job to care for the child. Men don't have that burden to bear, they don't even have to have anything to do with the child (apart from child support money) if they don't want.

^^^ this.
I just graduated high school. I saw more female ..... "stuff".... than you could imagine. Why is that acceptable?

bel9

n3w 2 sppf :3
@jb#'s

That is easier said than done, son. There is a supposed psychological component to "The Dark Triad." Some men are just narcissistic, machiavellianistic psychopaths who shouldn't be allowed to reproduce but can and do so a method akin to shotgun spray. They are the type of men who go for the short flings and one night stands as opposed to a long lasting and meaningful relationship. Unfortunately this makes some women hot and others succumb to the terror that is daterape.

Oh don't be ridiculous. Humans base most of our behavior on social constructs we have created, not primordial instincts.

Where do you think we got the idea for those social constructs?

Evo-Psych is a well known pile of sh*t.

Perhaps psychologists should leave human behavior of the past to the anthropologists.

Humans are more than animals, yes, but we are still animals, and the remnants of animalistic behavior patterns are still visible in our intuitions and involuntary behaviors.

Humanity: Animals in Disguise

Look, I think Evo-Psych mostly exists so men can trumpet their belief in their inborn superiority over women and how women totally enjoy being second class citizens because CAVEPEOPLE, but I do not debate on this forum so say whatever you want.

I don't think Evo-Psych is an attempt to trumpet superiority. I think it is just an attempt to explain how the events unfolded. You can't deny the events ever took place. You can't deny that women had second class citizen rights in Western society for quite some time. You can't deny that our[cultures of the west] social structure is more akin to the male-dominated social structure of chimpanzees than it is to the female-dominated bonobos.

I agree with derkins that it is "built into our brains".

But I blame religion and culture for this double standard.

Yes, culture is dirty thing. If only we could rid ourselves from it and rise from the chains it has shackled upon us.

Why are men allowed to marry more than one woman in many cultures (Even in America. While it's illegal, some men have multiple wives)?

Why is one woman allowed to marry multiple men in some countries?

It is because, believe it or not, there are other cultures in the world that developed different practices to suit their biological and social needs. In Tibet polyandry was practiced to keep agricultural farm land within kins groups and because occasionally one man would be absent from the household for a long duration of time.

All that being said I think the main reason women are treated poorly for having sex whereas men are applauded is because of a complete double standard. Males are pretty much encouraged to go out there and get their game on, whereas females are praised for remaining "pure" or "chaste." I don't even think the degradation is always the fault of the males, either. Teenage girls are often known for their sharp tongues and wrathful gossip. Not only will a pompous asshole guy equate a girl to a slut for a sexual action, a jealous bitch will be just as ruthless.

Of course, the point is moot when you're Catholic. Sex becomes a lot less fun when you have to flog yourself and feel guilty about your sinful behavior after every orgasm.

Last edited:

7 tyranitars

Double standarts, nufsaid.

Megaton666

Swampert Trainer
How come when a girl has sex with lots of guys she's a slut, but when a man does it he's gay?

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Think of it like this:

A guy has a "Key", and a chick has a "keyhole."
A key that can open many locks is a pretty awesome key, a master key of sorts.
However, a key hole than can be opened by many keys is shoddy and needs replacing.

You've just won the game of life, congratulations.

If a girl goes and fucks 100 guys she's considered a slut, if I go and fuck 100 guys I get called gay.

Double standards are f
ucking awful.

Megaton666

Swampert Trainer
if a girl goes and fucks 100 guys she's considered a slut, if i go and fuck 100 guys i get called gay.

Double standards are f
ucking awful.

thief!!!!!!!

Arkisys

I find it wrong for any one to have sex before marriage. But the reason people call girls ****s but not guys is because most girl can get sex extremely easy while guys can't.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
This is kind of a sexist topic. I would never let my kids have sex until their 20. That's one of my limitations as well.
And I don't think it's an okay thing, it's pure choice.
Plus Girls get pregnant and guys don't (excluding hemaphrodites)

wolvie616

SoulSilver
I'm not sure how it is where you're from, but as a dude, we don't really like it when guys have sex either. Though to be fair, it's kind of a sexist mindset as well.

They think that if a dude has sex with a chick, he's a F****n moron who will get a girl pregnant, have to get settled down, and be stuck in potential poverty, or be an abominable human being and walk out on her, condemning their child to being raised by the mother alone. More than likely, he's not ready to support a family, or mature enough to. And he's probably ruining the life of that girl as well, because if her peers find out she's had sex, she's ostracized by the women around her.

But I digress. the point is that it's not really okay for guys to have sex, and the only people who tell you different are teenagers, or idiots like the guys on Jersey Shore, and I really wouldn't call them men.

of course, the reprecussions are far worse for women in our society, and that's something that needs to be overcome.

kochoupink

butts lol
This is kind of a sexist topic. I would never let my kids have sex until their 20. That's one of my limitations as well.
And I don't think it's an okay thing, it's pure choice.
Plus Girls get pregnant and guys don't (excluding hemaphrodites)

oh my god I just want to compile these. Are you high today?

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
I'm not sure how it is where you're from, but as a dude, we don't really like it when guys have sex either. Though to be fair, it's kind of a sexist mindset as well.

They think that if a dude has sex with a chick, he's a F****n moron who will get a girl pregnant, have to get settled down, and be stuck in potential poverty, or be an abominable human being and walk out on her, condemning their child to being raised by the mother alone. More than likely, he's not ready to support a family, or mature enough to. And he's probably ruining the life of that girl as well, because if her peers find out she's had sex, she's ostracized by the women around her.

But I digress. the point is that it's not really okay for guys to have sex, and the only people who tell you different are teenagers, or idiots like the guys on Jersey Shore, and I really wouldn't call them men.

of course, the reprecussions are far worse for women in our society, and that's something that needs to be overcome.

...Almost everyone I know has had sex and nobody thinks it's "not ok." How old are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.