• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

why is this chart not on main site

M

muffineater

i have seen a chart similar to this in a strategy guide book and i was curious why it wasnt on serebii.net in the game mechanics section or anywhere actually.

http://www.pokemondungeon.com/pkmnchart.htm

but some are not like steel only being super effective agianst ice. when r,s,e gives you meta as a uber makeing you think that it will be really strong

i dont care for the negitive coments ie newbs

Last edited by a moderator:

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
because most of them is simple to know like water beat fire grass beat water and so on.

Locke Yggdrasill

Eustis on reddit
Too bad newbs don't know the first thing about pokemon, and rely of SPP to help them. :rolleyes:

Locke Yggdrasill said:
Too bad newbs don't know the first thing about pokemon, and rely of SPP to help them. :rolleyes:
Actually you'd think that having the battle chart included within site content is standard for pokemon sites.

I'm curious myself.

-Josh

Mimori Kiryu

That's a good question. You would think that having a chart like that would almost be a given on a Pokemon Site. :< Why Serebii doesn't have one like it, I dunno. :O Maybe he just never thought about it because he figured everyone would know? Common sense would tell them? *shrugs*

muffineater said:
i have a chart similar to this in a strategy guide book and i was curious why it wasnt on serebii.net in the game mechanics section or anywhere actually.

http://www.pokemondungeon.com/pkmnchart.htm

but some are not like steel only being super effective agianst ice. when r,s,e gives you meta as a uber makeing you think that it will be really strong

i dont care for the negitive coments ie newbs

The one you showed is awful and hurt my eyes ;o;

The one off netbattle is the best one D: For the new people to pokemon though, it would help. Besides it might as well be covered, despite how well known the chart is. It'd be easy to make and quick as well :/

M

muffineater

thank you serebii close if you like

Last edited by a moderator:

Crazedyanma

Cyclipse
Locke Yggdrasill said:
You have just insulted all newbs from now and forever more.

Originally Posted By muffineater
thank you serebii close if you like

I think I'll help you by redirecting you to a place where your suggestions are welcome.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=21493

Please be carefull what you post next time, ok?

M

muffineater

thank you as well crazedyanma it was merely an over sight on my part

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
That's like saying "you can find out what happens in the anime by watching it". The reason for episode guides is that people may not get the show, or prefer to read the guides without watching it. For people who don't have instruction booklets, it's a useful feature. Not to mention one single page on the entire website would be difficult or bandwidth consuming.

Fiery Blaziken

Crazedyanma said:
You have just insulted all newbs from now and forever more.
lol

It can't be that hard to make one, can it? I mean, I can probably make one on Excel or something in like 5 minutes. ._.

Fox

Where's my fanfare?
RaZoR LeAf said:
That's like saying "you can find out what happens in the anime by watching it". The reason for episode guides is that people may not get the show, or prefer to read the guides without watching it. For people who don't have instruction booklets, it's a useful feature. Not to mention one single page on the entire website would be difficult or bandwidth consuming.
Well, IMO, its easier to just look at the instruction booklet anyway... Also, each game (unless you get it used) has a type chart so yeah o.o;

Fiery Blaziken

Fox said:
Well, IMO, its easier to just look at the instruction booklet anyway... Also, each game (unless you get it used) has a type chart so yeah o.o;
Some people might not have the instruction bookets though, either from losing them or getting a used game.

Eszett

one love
Perhaps adding the chart for each generation considering it has changed for each generation (indicating which types are physical and special and the altered resistances on the charts)? I think that would be two charts, one for R/B/Y and one for G/S/C and beyond, and it would be nothing that the server can't handle.

Crazedyanma

Cyclipse
Fiery Blaziken said:
Care to further explain instead of putting a simple-minded lol? -_-

Fine Locke Yggdrasill, fine. It just sounded different from that; is all.

And just for the record, I helped the new guy unlike most of you. :eek: